Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Paul Jewel you muppet

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Arran Lee Barrett in goals tonight-he is shit. Fulop who along with Bullard was responsible for the Tractors Boys flukey 2-0 win at the CCS was on the bench.

Ipswich had better keep a clean sheet on Monday. Inbred wankers.

Re: Paul Jewel you muppet

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:48 pm

I blame Dave Jones!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:49 pm

hmmm almost seems as if a certain team has been bribed dont you think?

may sound stupid but cmon...ipswich should have made the scoreline alot closer, fulop is a top goal keeper, why put him on the bench?!?

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:hmmm almost seems as if a certain team has been bribed dont you think?

may sound stupid but cmon...ipswich should have made the scoreline alot closer, fulop is a top goal keeper, why put him on the bench?!?

There was an own goal in there too! Is Bruce Grobelar involved at Ipswich at all? :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:53 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:hmmm almost seems as if a certain team has been bribed dont you think?

There was an own goal in there too! Is Bruce Grobelar involved at Ipswich at all? :lol:

just like when that keeper we signed on loan from the jacks let in a stupid goal from a cross, which did help f**k up our play off hopes.

Genuine question, is it me or will the FA do anything they can to make sure cardiff wont get in the prem without kicking us out?

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:

just like when that keeper we signed on loan from the jacks let in a stupid goal from a cross, which did help f**k up our play off hopes.

Genuine question, is it me or will the FA do anything they can to make sure cardiff wont get in the prem without kicking us out?

Hope you're joking mate? Ipswich have had a few moments of being shit this year. Unfortunately, not against us! :evil:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:56 pm

didnt the fa not allow us in europe, cause we were about to be given a wild card from it.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:didnt the fa not allow us in europe, cause we were about to be given a wild card from it.

Can't remember exactly what happened, you're right though, there was a fuss when we got to the cup final.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Just spoke ot a friend of mine who is an Ipswich fan. He was not surprised with the score as he says his team are below average. He was the first to claim they were lucky against us, a right freak result so he says.

I like most was hoping that it being a derby they as in Ipswich would pull it off. It went the other way like derbies can. We should not be surprised with this result. So dont take much into it.

portsmouth could be the Canaries FA cup and that is if we drop points.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:34 am

Disagree with the bribery thing. Not going to happen. I just hope Ipswich turn up for their next game and bounce back.