Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Help

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:51 pm

does any one else feel sick of all this i know i rather be fighting at the top than the bottom but god this is doing my head in dunno what to do with myself listening to Norwich winning again means we have got to beat qpr now

Re: Help

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 pm

i no wot u mean,

i was well fucked off the other friday when they beat forest and we then had to win. felt well down but then we won.
I feel sick at the moment tbh

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:57 pm

Roachy wrote:does any one else feel sick of all this i know i rather be fighting at the top than the bottom but god this is doing my head in dunno what to do with myself listening to Norwich winning again means we have got to beat qpr now

Know what you mean! I can't stop thinking about it all! Sometimes I wonder if I'd rather a mid-table season!! :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:59 pm

ha, i said on a previous post, i feel like not going to the qpr game, lye on the bed, with a pillow over my head, mumble away to myself, just incase i hear someone in the street shouting the score out, and get up at 5 oclock and put sky sports on to see the score,, never felt like this on our trips to wembley, :roll:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:02 pm

ninianblue wrote:ha, i said on a previous post, i feel like not going to the qpr game, lye on the bed, with a pillow over my head, mumble away to myself, just incase i hear someone in the street shouting the score out, and get up at 5 oclock and put sky sports on to see the score,, never felt like this on our trips to wembley, :roll:

That's not a bad shout! Anyone wanna buy my ticket!! :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:06 pm

Enjoy the moment, times like these are rare for us city fans. :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Me to, can't stop thinking about it, but remember it's in our own hands, confident that we can get a result on Saturday against QPR, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Think Leeds can get a result against Reading tomorrow night, Leeds are in good form at home. :)

Come on the City :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:57 pm

i fuckin love the pressure to be honest,these are great times for our football club enjoy them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:27 am

Roachy wrote:does any one else feel sick of all this i know i rather be fighting at the top than the bottom but god this is doing my head in dunno what to do with myself listening to Norwich winning again means we have got to beat qpr now

Nothing's changed in reality....

We STILL need to beat QPR to have it in OUR OWN HANDS....

Be Positive and it'll rub off on the team....!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:29 am

It's in our own hands, nothing has changed since 12 hours ago.

If we want it and the players have the desire then we will go up.

I believe they do and will get us there.

Keep the faith lads and lasses :ayatollah: