Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Only fools and horses........

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:43 pm

Had Only fools and horses on series link recently and watching some of them now, fair play brilliant!!

Any fans out there? Showing my age a bit now!! :lol:

Re: Only fools and horses........

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:45 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:Had Only fools and horses on series link recently and watching some of them now, fair play brilliant!!

Any fans out there? Showing my age a bit now!! :lol:

qaulity series i occassionally watch repeated episodes no matter how many imes i've seen them

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Its quality, I love it ;) :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 pm

classic,,, this sort of comedy will never be seen again,best tv comedy ever made, :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:55 pm

i`m a big fan,

got the boxset in asda 2yrs ago for £40....bargain :ayatollah:

may put some on to cheer me up cos at the moment i`m not happy with the footy game going on in suffolk

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:55 pm

ninianblue wrote:classic,,, this sort of comedy will never be seen again,best tv comedy ever made, :ayatollah:

Agreed, it's really stood the test of time! Can't imagine some of today's stuff being around in 15 years! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:58 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IBgk05i ... EB485EFA26

"Drink up Trig, we're leaving" :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:00 pm

frazier wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IBgk05iL3Y&playnext=1&list=PLFE160BEB485EFA26

"Drink up Trig, we're leaving" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Jolly Boys Outing my personal fave :ayatollah:

When they were having dinner and Cassandra's boss talked about Africa-Del Boy says 'Africa, I'll put that in my filo faX', :lol: 'The bigger the banana the better' :lol:

Del's answer for a Female Swan 'Its's a BIC' :lol:

Mickey on the bus 'Del cutting up all them loaves, he prob got some idiot to make them' (talking about the sarnies) Trigger replies ' No I made them'

:lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:55 pm

salmon fishing at boyceys cottage with the escaped lunatic,priceless comedy,gonna be a dark day when david jason passes

Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:08 pm

ross1927 wrote:Jolly Boys Outing my personal fave :ayatollah:

When they were having dinner and Cassandra's boss talked about Africa-Del Boy says 'Africa, I'll put that in my filo faX', :lol: 'The bigger the banana the better' :lol:

Del's answer for a Female Swan 'Its's a BIC' :lol:

Mickey on the bus 'Del cutting up all them loaves, he prob got some idiot to make them' (talking about the sarnies) Trigger replies ' No I made them'

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj6PdsGVoY4 :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:10 am

classic comedy.

alright dave. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:37 am

massive fan got all episodes and watch them frequently always something new that i didnt spot before never fails to make me laugh the blow up dolls episode my fave

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:38 am

massive fan got all episodes and watch them frequently always something new that i didnt spot before never fails to make me laugh the blow up dolls episode my fave