Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Zebra finance help!!!!!

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:14 pm

Just been to my old address and I've recieved a letter from zebra finance saying they've cancelled my season ticket for next year coz I'm in arrears they've contacted Cardiff city to tell them.... I'm absolutely gutted feel like crying. For whatever reason I missed a month don't know y... They've been phoning an old number for me twice a day they must have that number from a few years back..... Y didn't they phone me on the number I gave them on this years form.... I've used them every year for 6 years with no problems.... I'm devastated as the deadline as now passed.... It was the 1st payment for next years season ticket... Anybody got any advice???? :ayatollah:

Re: Zebra finance help!!!!!

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Phone them up pay off the arrears and give your new details and I'm sure your ST will be reinstated.

At the end of the day they want the business rather than cancel your ST.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Sorry to hear that pal. Call the ticket office tomorrow to see what you can do. Also, try calling Zebra. Good luck :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:20 pm

Can't you ring zebra and explain the situation? Remember they want your money/ interest!

Good luck mate! Gutted for you

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:22 pm

I tried ringing them an it's closed tonight I'm just worried that because it was thus years 1st payment and the deadlines passed I've missed out... Only found the letter about hour ago because it was at my house I have up for sale...... I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight!

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:50 pm

i phoned them yesturday (wed),late afternoon,as i checked my banking and my first direct/d of five ,,had not gone out as planned on the 20th.
they said dont worry etc ,as it goes overnight etc, checked today,and it has gone to them.
it is so important to keep an eye on this, as season tickets are in high demand,

In your case, get on the phone am,and get a c/card payment to them,then ask for the next four direct/d to be set up etc.
good luck and be polite on phone

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:35 am

Phoned zebra cannot be open no answer..... I phoned ticket office no answer there.... I cannot wait until tuesday to sort it.... It's doing my head in!!