Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FINALLY SIGNED UP

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:02 pm

finally signed up to the forum after reading all the posts and updates for the past year.

so heres a massive :ayatollah: to say hello.

also my season ticket is in ninian 117 and id just like to say " can you hear the canton sing" nooooo :lol:

Re: FINALLY SIGNED UP

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:02 pm

Welcome! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:04 pm

welcome :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:05 pm

WHITT wrote:finally signed up to the forum after reading all the posts and updates for the past year.

also my season ticket is in ninian 117 and id just like to say " can you hear the canton sing" nooooo :lol:

did you used to post on ccmb? :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Welcome mate, what took you so long :lol: .....No slagging the Canton off now ;) ...that's where it happens :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:10 pm

yeah i used to post on ccmb..... well if you call 5 posts posting :lol:

i strangely found this board more interesting tho.

marc, im not going to rip into the canton at the end of the day we are all one team the more noise the better. i was going to make the move to the canton but in the end decided to stay put because i havent had a bad time in the ninian and we are much crazier.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:13 pm

WHITT wrote:yeah i used to post on ccmb..... well if you call 5 posts posting :lol:

i strangely found this board more interesting tho.

marc, im not going to rip into the canton at the end of the day we are all one team the more noise the better. i was going to make the move to the canton but in the end decided to stay put because i havent had a bad time in the ninian and we are much crazier.

yer i know what you mean mate, too many kids lately on that board, much nicer lot here tbh

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:34 pm

WHITT wrote:finally signed up to the forum after reading all the posts and updates for the past year.

Welcome aboard :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:37 pm

I already dislike you! :D

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:39 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Welcome aboard :ayatollah:

welcome aboard WHITT :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Now now it was proven that the canton was louder!

Many said from the grandstand!!

Easy!!!

Welcome to the house of fun!!! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:52 pm

Welcome aboard WHITT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:54 pm

another one has signed their soul to annis :D

welcome to hell mate :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:11 pm

What took you so long? This board has got eveything a lunatic needs to quench his/her thirst for football banter, that's why I'm on here and there's nothing wrong with signing your soul to Annis, it's only my opinion mind you ;) :o :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:18 pm

thanks for the welcome lads feel at home already....

the banter on this board does make me laugh sometimes but it is addictive, everyday i finish work the laptop goes on and i see what the news is.

bit disappointed about the result tonight ipswich are shocking to lose like that in a derby, although i did bet on norwich to win :lol:

but as everyone is saying its in our hands saturday and i will be singing really loud in the ninian.

C'MON CITY!!!

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:20 pm

WHITT wrote:thanks for the welcome lads feel at home already....

the banter on this board does make me laugh sometimes but it is addictive, everyday i finish work the laptop goes on and i see what the news is. bit disappointed about the result tonight ipswich are shocking to lose like that in a derby, although i did bet on norwich to win :lol:

but as everyone is saying its in our hands saturday and i will be singing really loud in the ninian.

C'MON CITY!!!

Welcome to my world!! :lol: :lol: So addictive it's annoying!! :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:16 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:
yeah coming on here is sure better than listening to all the plastic united and chavski 'fans' at work

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:23 am

Welcome to the maddest bestest MB on Planet Earth....!! :ayatollah: :lol: