Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

They aint to optimistic over at QPR!!!

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:48 pm

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/foru ... hp?t=97374 :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: They aint to optimistic over at QPR!!!

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:45 pm

:lol: :lol: some one even thinks its going to be 9-0 to us, :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:49 pm

They can't lose 4-0 because Warnock wont stand for it.....???? What's he going to do? run on the field and score a hatrick? :lol:

Geez, they lads are less optimistic than me..

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:02 pm

someone agreed with me :D

a scrappy game, 1-0 cardiff :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:57 pm

and i thought us lot were morbid,what a shit messageboard

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:24 pm

englishbluebird wrote:and i thought us lot were morbid,what a shit messageboard

Spot on, run by a cretin and in the main frequented by cretins. The bloke who runs this is in the pocket of Gianni Paladini, our more than dodgy (makes the Riddler look straight), ex-chairman. If you want a decent QPR MB then look out for qprdot.org, or Loft For Words, and have a look at the match preview on this site, an absolute excellent read each week, the guy who writes it, Clive Whittingham certainly knows his onions, concise, witty, unbiased. But to be honest, as I have said on here before, supporting QPR is never an easy task, and we are always pessimistic as a result. I have to keep reminding myself that we only need one more win from four games, but still keep on studying the table and the consequences. Trust you guys weren't too happy with the result tonight which only provides fuel to the fire of doubt.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:33 pm

ive got it in my head that QPR will be confirmed as champions (after saturday obviously) while reading and norwich will win their remaining games obviously any slip ups will be a bonus,weve gotta win our remaining 4 games and im certain weve got good enough players and are playing well enough to do so