Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WARNOCK OUT TO SURPRISE BLUEBIRDS

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:36 pm

NEIL Warnock is in the mood to spring a surprise with his team selection in Saturday's lunchtime clash with Cardiff City, rather than stick with the Derby line-up.

His squad has a clean bill of health, with Fitz Hall now recovered from a groin strain and available again and Kaspars Gorkss in the frame in spite of having stitches in his head after being shoved into a TV camera behind a goal in Monday's televised match.

Adel Taarabt's stomach injury is definitely a thing of the past too – a scan having revealed nothing untoward to explain a strain which was affecting him a week ago.

Warnock has tended to stick with a winning side this season, but may seek to freshen up his team after a slightly jaded-looking second half performance against the Rams.

“They've all been training well this week and I think they are all desperate to keep their positions,” said the QPR boss.

“But there's one or two little issues I've got to think about before the game, although I'm not going to say what.”

FULL ARTICLE BELOW;

http://www.uxbridgegazette.co.uk/west-l ... -28562411/

Re: WARNOCK OUT TO SURPRISE BLUEBIRDS

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:45 pm

he will have a bigger suprise when they lose 10pts stay down and lippi is sat in the hotseat next year ;)

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:48 pm

We bang on form mate b***s to warnocks selection we the form team in the division its our time to shine

3 1 City The Blues are going up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:51 pm

All this build up to the "big game" is ironic...
IF... QPR are promoted ... we'll be looking at this as an easier fixture next season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:01 pm

Stan, will the surprise be that he rests Taarabt and Routledge! ;)

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:07 pm

He'll only surprise us, if he keeps his big mouth shut! :) :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:12 pm

i think he warnock knows, keep the morroccan quiet and ,you keep the team quiet,,, cmon city :ayatollah: