Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SEASON TICKET INFO

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:15 pm

I signed up today for a season ticket and was wondering if anyone has any info on how the pay monthly sheme works, I opted for the 5 month deal at £70 a month, does anyone if they do any credit checks because it seemed to go through to easy at 0% interest... cheers

Re: SEASON TICKET INFO

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:37 pm

1 reply would be nice...

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:42 pm

I would have thought that any finance company would be able to simply check on any ones credit rating with the data that one provides.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:49 pm

seanccfc83 wrote:I signed up today for a season ticket and was wondering if anyone has any info on how the pay monthly sheme works, I opted for the 5 month deal at £70 a month, does anyone if they do any credit checks because it seemed to go through to easy at 0% interest... cheers

I don't think they do credit checks on season tickets, as if they haven't received any money by august, then a stop will be put on the stadium card, so no risk ;)

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:49 am

seanccfc83 wrote:I signed up today for a season ticket and was wondering if anyone has any info on how the pay monthly sheme works, I opted for the 5 month deal at £70 a month, does anyone if they do any credit checks because it seemed to go through to easy at 0% interest... cheers

They know where you sit....!! :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: