Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE VALE TODAY

Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:15 pm

Got down there about 10.35 and they were already well into there work out. Dave Jones really shouting his orders out to them from the line while Bellers was really letting go on the field. Craig works just as hard in training as in a full game.
They were playing a as if they were in the cup final, even jay was shouting to Mathews for fk sake do it propley you b*stard.
and Mathews did, cos the next attack he went right past a defender and let fly and hit a cracker of a goal.

I couldnt take my eyes of the way bellers was running around and if he seen a player not running he would really get the roth of Bellers. all this time we were watch fron the side with my wife and 2 kids, we were sitting on the grass bank next to Keinans family and boy did he look like his brother and Im not sure if it was his sister or sister inlaw with mother and father.
But they were really nice people and my 2 little kids were sitting on there lap watching the training. after Dekel come over sat with us and was talking to the kids and as we walked back to the car, he held Iolos hand. As we left to say bye I said to Dekel, ha dekel a clean sheet on Saturday ok ? with a big smile he said ok they wont pass, Ill do my best.

Guys if they play with the passion they train with today, we have no worries. From wht I seen and heard Dave Jones today believe me guys there is passion there. After he come back to the side I ask him if I could take a photo of him and my son Iolo, yer no problem kid he said, come on little man he said ,and piacked Iolo up sat him on a big rock for the photo. I do have photo of the guys but I cant up load them cos there too big but I did try guys promise.

O yes one more thing chops and Hudson were running around today like nothing was wrong with them, they will 100% be back soon. :ayatollah:

Re: THE VALE TODAY

Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:23 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Got down there about 10.35 and they were already well into there work out. Dave Jones really shouting his orders out to them from the line while Bellers was really letting go on the field. Craig works just as hard in training as in a full game.
They were playing a as if they were in the cup final, even jay was shouting to Mathews for fk sake do it propley you b*stard.
and Mathews did, cos the next attack he went right past a defender and let fly and hit a cracker of a goal.

I couldnt take my eyes of the way bellers was running around and if he seen a player not running he would really get the roth of Bellers. all this time we were watch fron the side with my wife and 2 kids, we were sitting on the grass bank next to Keinans family and boy did he look like his brother and Im not sure if it was his sister or sister inlaw with mother and father.
But they were really nice people and my 2 little kids were sitting on there lap watching the training. after Dekel come over sat with us and was talking to the kids and as we walked back to the car, he held Iolos hand. As we left to say bye I said to Dekel, ha dekel a clean sheet on Saturday ok ? with a big smile he said ok they wont pass, Ill do my best.

Guys if they play with the passion they train with today, we have no worries. From wht I seen and heard Dave Jones today believe me guys there is passion there. After he come back to the side I ask him if I could take a photo of him and my son Iolo, yer no problem kid he said, come on little man he said ,and piacked Iolo up sat him on a big rock for the photo. I do have photo of the guys but I cant up load them cos there too big but I did try guys promise.

O yes one more thing chops and Hudson were running around today like nothing was wrong with them, they will 100% be back soon. :ayatollah:

Thanks for the update sounds like you had a nice time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:25 pm

castleblue wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:Got down there about 10.35 and they were already well into there work out. Dave Jones really shouting his orders out to them from the line while Bellers was really letting go on the field. Craig works just as hard in training as in a full game.

Thanks for the update sounds like you had a nice time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yep we did mate ,its a lovely place to be with the sun out and them bluebidrs in full swoop. :P O yes and by the way Jay was running around well also, he will be ok for Saturady Im sure.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:31 pm

great update and matches my own experience from watching the team train! Bellamy is really leading the charge and setting the agenda, he works like a mad man and wont let anyone slack! Jones is also a gentleman if you speak to him and really has the players working hard! Glad to hear the boys are doing everything they can to be ready for Saturday ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:35 pm

great update, steadies the nerves a little..... :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:42 pm

Good to hear.

When they give 100% and hustle the opposition for the ball when they don’t have it, we seem to control the game and give the fans something to sing about.

I read in the Echo earlier, about doing a job on that Tarrabat(excuse spelling). I think we should go out there and just play our game.

2-1 City

Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:42 pm

cmoooon city, cheers for the update welshcity :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:13 pm

good read that, thanks, nice to know the players are up for it

Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:26 pm

Cheers for that mate, a tad reassuring, the finger nails have all but gone..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Given me goose bumps!!!

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:09 pm

How easy is it to get in and watch them train??

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:How easy is it to get in and watch them train??

Just drop me a fiver , no fk it a tener and I will meet you there and drive you in ,in my boot. :ayatollah: kind as fk I am :lol: No to be honest its very easy, just turn up there.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Must of been sitting next to you... went down for half hour on break, Jay was screaming at matthews, but he had a pop back saying 'was a good pal you prick' haha , bellamy was barking orders at everyone and talking to Jones in breaks of play, he even shouted at Wilko are you f***** sure when he didn't give his side kick off. Trained very sharp, all the players really good with the kids, showed so much passion on a beautiful day at the Vale.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:31 pm

You spelt Rock wrong Chief :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:10 pm

cecilccfc wrote:

Must of been sitting next to you... went down for half hour on break, Jay was screaming at matthews, but he had a pop back saying 'was a good pal you prick' haha , bellamy was barking orders at everyone and talking to Jones in breaks of play, he even shouted at Wilko are you f***** sure when he didn't give his side kick off. Trained very sharp, all the players really good with the kids, showed so much passion on a beautiful day at the Vale.

Well we were sitting next to Dekel family couldnt really miss us my wife is Filipino , not many of them there today :lol: