Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IN 5 DAYS TIME BOYS..........................

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:40 pm

WE COULD BE IN THE PREMIERSHIP :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just listened to the latest views on Wales Online and one of the guys just said that statement.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -28556620/

My god my heart went crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

COME ON BLOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: We can do it!!!

Re: IN 5 DAYS TIME BOYS..........................

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:42 pm

Bloody hell, never thought of that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:47 pm

It's very unlikely but this weekend could go a long way to making sure we don't have to wait until the Burnley game. Imagine earning promotion at home to Middlesbrough. Oh my. :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:50 pm

Zabier wrote:It's very unlikely but this weekend could go a long way to making sure we don't have to wait until the Burnley game. Imagine earning promotion at home to Middlesbrough. Oh my. :ayatollah:

yeah i know, I doubt the 2 results will go our way but if they do and then we win. and again on monday WAAAHEY!!!!!!!!

Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:09 pm

so if we win on saturday we win on monday what else do we need to happen for this to go our way

Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Zabier wrote:It's very unlikely but this weekend could go a long way to making sure we don't have to wait until the Burnley game. Imagine earning promotion at home to Middlesbrough. Oh my. :ayatollah:

We only beat Middlesbrough at home when we have a protest march before kick-off.

So quick someone think of something......

Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:18 pm

stadiums not eco friendly enough ? "We want solar panels all around the ground" ?

Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:35 pm

why don't we have a protest about not having anything to protest about?

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Equally this is CCFC and if we do go up it wont be done the easy way.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:14 pm

Why dont we have a march for BACKING THE MALAYSIAN investers.Taking the same route as the last march but this time cheering the team on to glory. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: