Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PLASTIC FANS

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:15 pm

I think it's great and I can't wait until we have plastics walking around Manchester Liverpool and London wearing Cardiff shirts, never missing a game on the telly and choosing to swear their allegiance to the Bluebirds because we are so successful, and their local clubs Like Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool are classed as their second team only.BRING IT ON. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: PLASTIC FANS

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:17 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Give it five years ;)

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Bit disappointing I thought this thread was going to about the club's impending idea to release Cardiff City fan action figures.

First on my list was Annis in the betting shop, Gwyn with a collection bucket and several versions of Daya in a straight jacket.

Never mind I'll just wait for the Christmas releases....

Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:05 pm

You mean something similar to bendy Bullies from the much popular 70's TV comedy come darts quiz show ?? :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:32 pm

I have conflicting view to this at the end of this thread

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=42522&start=30

Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Save switching threads, I'll copy and paste it

I have just renewed my season ticket, I bought my first one for this season and I've really enjoyed having one, prior to this I probably watching half a dozen games a season.

So I guess that makes me one of the new breed of supporters, one of the 18000. A plastic? A glory hunter? A premier league fan?
No I'm a Cardiff City fan, and I intend to renew my season ticket for the forseeable future, I've got the bug that will keep me and most of the 'new breed' of city fans at the CCS for a long time.
I don't think I or people buying season tickets now should be slated or laughed at for having an increased interest in the club due to their recent success.

The club needs to keep attracting new fans to move forward surely? Or shall we just give tickets to the fans who supported the club in division 2?

Just my opinion.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:37 pm

Just retest the original post, I think I got the wrong end of the stuck, sorry to the OP. Just thought it was another one of 'those' posts

Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:01 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:You mean something similar to bendy Bullies from the much popular 70's TV comedy come darts quiz show ?? :lol:

:old:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:06 pm

and you would have the CANTON SHOP in liverpool instead of THE KOP SHOP in newport! ... the NINIAN SHOP in manchester and the ANNIS ABRAHAM BOOK SHOP in london :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:07 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Imagine missing an away game, just watch it on SS football first! Bliss!

Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Gavlar wrote:Save switching threads, I'll copy and paste it

I have just renewed my season ticket, I bought my first one for this season and I've really enjoyed having one, prior to this I probably watching half a dozen games a season.

So I guess that makes me one of the new breed of supporters, one of the 18000. A plastic? A glory hunter? A premier league fan?
No I'm a Cardiff City fan, and I intend to renew my season ticket for the forseeable future, I've got the bug that will keep me and most of the 'new breed' of city fans at the CCS for a long time.
I don't think I or people buying season tickets now should be slated or laughed at for having an increased interest in the club due to their recent success.

The club needs to keep attracting new fans to move forward surely? Or shall we just give tickets to the fans who supported the club in division 2?

Spot on butty..
Don't wan't to drag this out, but being called 'PLASTIC' because i can only afford 2 games a month makes me vomit, my first game ever at Ninian p was wrexham 1979, where the crowd was like 1900, do we want to go back to those days, or embrace the so called 'PLASTICS' and welcome them with open arms to the bluebird family???> as everyone keeps saying on here, without the fans, the club is nothing, PLASTIC OR NOT.... go boys :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Just my opinion.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Andover in Hampshire is already Blue. 6 of us plus Bartley the dog. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: