Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEW SEASON TICKET PLANS ANNOUNCED

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:00 am

To increase the capacity, the club have announced the release of another 1,000 seats that only skinny people will be allowed to buy these seats and will have to share with a fellow skinny, there will be a discount of 20% and each person will be given a ten pound voucher to buy Burgers.

That voucher sounds a bit tempting to me, I just wonder how far off the skinny limit I am at present, I'm sure I could get down to the pass level in a week or two. ;)

Re: NEW SEASON TICKET PLANS ANNOUNCED

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:43 am

Peter Crouch will be alright then :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:23 am

Im sorted :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:35 am

Thats me out then the only thing skinny on me is my bank balance. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:58 am

BigGwynram wrote:To increase the capacity, the club have announced the release of another 1,000 seats that only skinny people will be allowed to buy these seats and will have to share with a fellow skinny, there will be a discount of 20% and each person will be given a ten pound voucher to buy Burgers.

That voucher sounds a bit tempting to me, I just wonder how far off the skinny limit I am at present, I'm sure I could get down to the pass level in a year or two. ;)

Amended for you, who do you think you are kidding :lol:

:ayatollah: