Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

balls to QPR .............

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:24 pm

balls to stan.... i hope we smash them saturday then they lose a shed load of points and rot mid table ;) :D

:fish:

Re: balls to QPR .............

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:25 pm

milly44 wrote:balls to stan.... i hope we smash them saturday then they lose a shed load of points and rot mid table ;) :D

Turncoat ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:28 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
milly44 wrote:balls to stan.... i hope we smash them saturday then they lose a shed load of points and rot mid table ;) :D

Turncoat ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

wheyy....
i told you the score last night.... im not going to be running out to get QPR tattoed on me anytime soon ;)
im off to make friends on rangersboys :D

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:28 pm

its turned into a qpr messageboard since stan been here, i bet he be on the man ure boards next season, this is a city board, f**k qpr, cmon city, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:31 pm

ninianblue wrote:its turned into a qpr messageboard since stan been here, i bet he be on the man ure boards next season, this is a city board, f**k qpr, cmon city, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You reckon its anything to do with the 2 best teams in the division & the fact other fans might wanna give you another perspective? Or do you want to read about Cardiff only all day every day?

Think outside the box.

Still got the hump with me since you made a tw*t of yourself 2 weeks ago :roll:

The shame of it..

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:32 pm

:lol:

stan do you go on the swansea and norwich boards aswell or just us ...

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:35 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote::lol:

Only here mate hand on heart. Started with a few digs at first but its a good board with some good footie chat.

If I'm over staying my welcome you only gotta say fella & I'll be off. Not here to rub anyone up the wrong way. Few pricks on here though thats for sure just like our boards. Can't keep everyone happy, But 99% of posters are top notch.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
ninianblue wrote:its turned into a qpr messageboard since stan been here, i bet he be on the man ure boards next season, this is a city board, f**k qpr, cmon city, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You reckon its anything to do with the 2 best teams in the division & the fact other fans might wanna give you another perspective? Or do you want to read about Cardiff only all day every day?

Think outside the box.

Still got the hump with me since you made a tw*t of yourself 2 weeks ago :roll:

The shame of it..

:lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:53 pm

To be fair we get a few other fans on here giving it the big one but Stan seems to be alright :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Do the ayatollah Stan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:11 am

ccfc-louis wrote:To be fair we get a few other fans on here giving it the big one but Stan seems to be alright :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Do the ayatollah Stan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:27 am

ELY BOY wrote:Nice to see sensible away posters on here instead of idiots giving it the big one. I welcome away supporters on here (apart from swansea because by f8ck I hate them all)

Come Saturday though it's three points and Stan will be dead to me! ;)
how is your psyciatric treatment going simon :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:37 am

the problem is that you are frequenting the large sw*nsea bypass(M4) to oftenand yoiu may be infected with the liberty disease :D :D :D you may in time actually go and watch the scum :o :o :o :o temptation may be too much ;)

Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Midfield general wrote:To be honest I welcome the fact that other clubs fans come onto the site. It opens up for more debate and with the big game just a few days away the amount of banter between stan and City fans on here is healthy and is also fueling the excitement for us all.

I only wish we had more non City fans like Stan coming on here more often for different opinions on issues. Also hand on heart I get on better with Stan than I do with half of you fuckers :lol: :ayatollah:

:)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:29 pm

lets smash the cockerneys! :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:02 pm

Stans' a legend just look at how much banter and chat he gets goin on here. respect to you Stan. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:11 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
ccfc_cotta wrote::lol:

Only here mate hand on heart. Started with a few digs at first but its a good board with some good footie chat.

If I'm over staying my welcome you only gotta say fella & I'll be off. Not here to rub anyone up the wrong way. Few pricks on here though thats for sure just like our boards. Can't keep everyone happy, But 99% of posters are top notch.

Your welcome here mate

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:15 pm

stan,,, i think your taking me too serious, my post on top was a bit of tongue in cheek, ayattola at the end of my post, not a evil face or question mark,,, when i wrote that i had a reply ready for you as well,,,,, nah, he wont be talking to man ure fans, after us beating them on sat, plus 10 point deduction, he be on the brighton messageboards,,, but you put a stop to that,,,,, stan, if you stay around longer, and i hope you do, take my posts, with a pinch of salt,, :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Respect troo. Nice one Billy, fair play ninian.

As I say I came with my tin hat on but thankfully I can leave that off now & take some friendly pelters off my Welsh cousins :lol:

Your a decent ol bunch. :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:08 pm

:ayatollah: :lol: