Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" DAVID GILES CONFIRMED FOR FRIDAY "

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:09 pm

The Youn Guns do at Morgans bar Tonypandy on this Friday at 8pm. Scott coming with some of his staff and a few ex players lined up as well, but fair play to David Giles he confirmed tonight and he right behind the scheme.

If you haven't seen him at one of these do's you are in for a treat, more stories than Enid Blyton, it as made my night knowing he'll be there, come along and have a good get together and let's start the QPR build up good and early. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spread the word, the time is upon us, kicking off the first Scott's Young Guns road show at Morgans bar Tonypandy 8pm THIS Friday 22nd April,Scott will be there with some old City legends for a get together and question and answer night.

Re: DAVID GILES CONFIRMED FOR FRIDAY

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:10 pm

Fantastic Gwyn See you there :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:11 pm

GREAT NEWS FOR YOU ALL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:12 pm

Thanks for your help Carl, i really am landed now.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:13 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Thanks for your help Carl, i really am landed now.

Anytime mate :ayatollah:

Re: " DAVID GILES CONFIRMED FOR FRIDAY "

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Great news David is a great laugh used to be my manage me for a while... seems a long time ago now :(

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:11 am

unfortunately cant make fri but it sounds a top eve hope its a sucessful 1 will be seeking out the collection buckets sat the futures bright the futures cardiff :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:36 am

It's worth going just to hear Gilo talk about the Robin Friday antics, I am genuinely excited about the whole thing.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:25 am

Gutted i can't make it at the moment but trying to swap a few things around so you might see me there ;)

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:11 am

finish work at 8pm and then on my way there.Somebody get me a pint in!

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:46 pm

Sorry...intended on going tonight, but got delayed in my local pub...

.....was it a good evening ?

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:08 pm

semmy wrote:finish work at 8pm and then on my way there.Somebody get me a pint in!

You registered an account today to just post that? Nobody knows who you are, why would they get you a pint in?

DJ talks of " fake accounts" this clearly is one.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:30 pm

yeah was good very informative, leave the write up to Carl, but from little acorns...
Big up Corky,Gwyn and everyone else for this initiative, had leave just as Wayne started taking photos, didnt want crack the expensive looking lens. :P

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:45 pm

The Consultant wrote:
semmy wrote:finish work at 8pm and then on my way there.Somebody get me a pint in!

You registered an account today to just post that? Nobody knows who you are, why would they get you a pint in?

DJ talks of " fake accounts" this clearly is one.

Having stayed with him on many occasions I can vouch for this real person. :mrgreen:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:56 pm

jbgnuts wrote:yeah was good very informative, leave the write up to Carl, but from little acorns...
Big up Corky,Gwyn and everyone else for this initiative, had leave just as Wayne started taking photos, didnt want crack the expensive looking lens. :P

so which one was carl? please excuse my ignorance

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
jbgnuts wrote:yeah was good very informative, leave the write up to Carl, but from little acorns...

sat up by me with his young daughter.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:27 pm

Lot of info i didnt know before! good night nice to see some 'old' heroes and lot of friends of today! get your hands in pockets for bucket collection tomorrow!!!!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:47 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:

sat up by me with his young daughter.

ah cool, I know now

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Thanks for backing me up Paul.Perhaps i should have registered the day before posting my first meassage I would obviously be a real person then!

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:48 pm

I enjoyed the evening, very informative and a good cause, bodes well for the future. :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:48 pm

semmy wrote:Thanks for backing me up Paul.Perhaps i should have registered the day before posting my first meassage I would obviously be a real person then!

It's ok mate, I'll register some different accounts for you while you're at the game tomorrow :lol: