Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Stan QPR

Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:52 pm

Whilst naturally hoping we can do a job on your lot Saturday, to be fair youve been a reg poster on the board so heres an image you may like :ayatollah:

Re: FAO Stan QPR

Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:55 pm

fing stan bowles, didnt we have another qpr favourite with us gerry francis?????/

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:10 pm

I'm sure stan would rather a picture of your bird ,so come on get it sorted :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:24 pm

Brilliant :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Xcasual wrote:I'm sure stan would rather a picture of your bird ,so come on get it sorted :ayatollah:

Now theres another thread by Chris CCFC for that he he :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:14 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Whilst naturally hoping we can do a job on your lot Saturday, to be fair youve been a reg poster on the board so heres an image you may like :ayatollah:

Thanx bruv that's a great picture of Stan (My middle name) the man.

Here's one from the archives during the construction of Ninian Park. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Ah !! the old Ninian Park RIP, happy memories will last with me forever of that ground. Talking of QPR did anyone ever go there with city in the early nineties for the cup replay !! i seemed to remember we took thousands that night given our league position and crazy bedlam at the sevices on the way back, I also seem to recall the takings were stolen during a break in the week after !! whenever I think of qpr that the images I have in my head carnage on the M4 on the way back lol :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:30 pm

wheres there hard hats,, f*cking health and safety, they were real men in them days :ayatollah: :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Ah !! the old Ninian Park RIP, happy memories will last with me forever of that ground. Talking of QPR did anyone ever go there with city in the early nineties for the cup replay !! i seemed to remember we took thousands that night given our league position and crazy bedlam at the sevices on the way back, I also seem to recall the takings were stolen during a break in the week after !! whenever I think of qpr that the images I have in my head carnage on the M4 on the way back lol :ayatollah:

Don't let bobbank what''s his name read that he'll have a fit zzzzzzz

Thing is your spot on.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:08 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Ah !! the old Ninian Park RIP, happy memories will last with me forever of that ground. Talking of QPR did anyone ever go there with city in the early nineties for the cup replay !! i seemed to remember we took thousands that night given our league position and crazy bedlam at the sevices on the way back, I also seem to recall the takings were stolen during a break in the week after !! whenever I think of qpr that the images I have in my head carnage on the M4 on the way back lol :ayatollah:

Don't let bobbank what''s his name read that he'll have a fit zzzzzzz

Thing is your spot on.

:lol:

I was at both games, I use to Love going to QPR, Especially the Night games at Loftus Rd :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: