Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

wouldnt it make more....

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:45 pm

sense if they put the season tickets on sale until they either run out or at the end of the season? :roll:

Re: wouldnt it make more....

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:18 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:sense if they put the season tickets on sale until they either run out or at the end of the season? :roll:

No mate we can then make more money from the plastics :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:28 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:sense if they put the season tickets on sale until they either run out or at the end of the season? :roll:

how? :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:37 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

how? :ayatollah:

The place would 'sell out' for most Premiership games and current season ticket holders will pay an average of around £20 pergame (I don't know the exact figures before anyone corrects me :roll: ) and you can bet your bottom dollar (or yen or whatever the Malaysian scheckle is) that the cheapest adult ticketunity would be around £30+

Therefore, they would be making more money by making the 'plastics' pay for their missed opportunity to buy a seson ticket WHEN THEY HAD THE CHANCE....!!

I might drone on but I feel strongly about the people who are now trying to jump on the proverbial bandwagon when the LOYAL supporters have ensured they will be there regardless of which division we will play in next season....

I hope and pray that their loyalty (the committed fans) will pay dividends for next year....

Either way it's still a fecking good deal....and just a pity SOME couldn't see it in time!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:38 pm

ah right yea i see what you mean and i hope so too :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: