Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I really hope our fate is sorted by the time we play burnley

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:17 pm

Weather its gud or bad news . Don't think I couldnt cope with needing to get a result at burnley. my head would be in bits.

Re: I really hope our fate is sorted by the time we play burnley

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:38 pm

brithdirblue wrote:Weather its gud or bad news . Don't think I couldnt cope with needing to get a result at burnley. my head would be in bits.

i hear ya fella, i think preston away could be the day we get promoted...bit of revenge ;) :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:01 pm

i agree with the burnley scenario, I`ll be a wreck but I think we all will be.....lets hope as Bridgend Bluebird says we can hopefully get promoted at Preston :ayatollah:

Come on City!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I`ll be at Burnley :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:02 pm

i might be at burnley, depends if i dont waste my moneyon shite

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:09 pm

WE WILL SORT IT BEFORE BURNLEY, THE BLUES ARE ON A ROLL. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:04 pm

I said as soon as I saw the fixture list "I really hope we don't have to go to Burnley on the last day of the season needing a result."

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:18 pm

ha, i had a dream ,on ? monday, city needed to do better than norwich, and we were 1-0 down at burnley, and we were waiting for the score, to come in from norwich, and coventry , scored a last minute goal, and we went up as champions, on goal difference :roll:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:36 pm

If it isnt and we need to beat Burnley, ill just do what I did at wembley last year.....get so drunk that the brain cannot process any nervous feelings or emotions. At least I was there in body.