Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" BURNLEY ALLOCATION & TICKET PRICING "

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:08 am

BURNLEY AWAY TICKET DETAILS

The ticket allocation and qualifying periods for our final game of the season at Burnley on Saturday 7 May is as follows:

Tuesday 26 April 9am - Available to: Ambassadors who have been to two or more away games. Subject to availability.

Monday 2 May - Available to: Season Ticket Holders and Away Travel Members who have been to two or more away games. Subject to availability.

Tuesday 3 May - Available to: Ambassadors, Season Ticket Holders and Away Travel Members with no qualification.

We feel that with the numbers involved and the demand expected, that this is the fairest distribution policy. It reflects those who have shown commitment on the road this season.

As a Club we have taken the highest possible allocation of 4,000 tickets for this game.

Once again we would like to thank you for your fantastic support.

4,000 Bluebirds!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: BURNLEY ALLOCATION & TICKET PRICING

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:10 am

miiiiiiiiiiint, all you gonna hear is cardiff fans :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:25 am

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:51 am

Were the prices on there? I'm on my phone so I only get the mobile version :ayatollah:

Re: " BURNLEY ALLOCATION & TICKET PRICING "

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:19 am

WE should be happy with that Allocation :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:31 am

agreed coz if we were actually away to Cardif City at the CCS then we'd be getting 2,000 max ....... so in a way we are lucky that other clubs this season offer a decent away allocation :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:32 am

Vintage 63 wrote:agreed coz if we were actually away to Cardif City at the CCS then we'd be getting 2,000 max ....... so in a way we are lucky that other clubs this season offer a decent away allocation :ayatollah:

Yes Martyn, I am very happy with that Allocation :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:47 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:agreed coz if we were actually away to Cardif City at the CCS then we'd be getting 2,000 max ....... so in a way we are lucky that other clubs this season offer a decent away allocation :ayatollah:

Yes Martyn, I am very happy with that Allocation :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

gutted i dont qualify for the first batch :( :lol: :lol: would be great 4,000 smurfs anyone agree ?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=39225

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:02 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

gutted i dont qualify for the first batch :( :lol: :lol: would be great 4,000 smurfs anyone agree ?

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

2 Forum Busses Phil :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:09 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:BURNLEY AWAY TICKET DETAILS

The ticket allocation and qualifying periods for our final game of the season at Burnley on Saturday 7 May is as follows:

Tuesday 26 April 9am - Available to: Ambassadors who have been to two or more away games. Subject to availability.

Monday 2 May - Available to: Season Ticket Holders and Away Travel Members who have been to two or more away games. Subject to availability.

Tuesday 3 May - Available to: Ambassadors, Season Ticket Holders and Away Travel Members with no qualification.

We feel that with the numbers involved and the demand expected, that this is the fairest distribution policy. It reflects those who have shown commitment on the road this season.

As a Club we have taken the highest possible allocation of 4,000 tickets for this game.

Once again we would like to thank you for your fantastic support.

4,000 Bluebirds!

Does anyone know how many qaulify for each restriction?

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:24 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

2 Forum Busses Phil :ayatollah:[/quote]

uve gotta be papa smurf annis seem as its your forum.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:35 pm

Already booked on Turners special with an overnight stop in Southport just hope it's party time :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:38 pm

2 Forum Busses Phil :ayatollah:[/quote]

uve gotta be papa smurf annis seem as its your forum.[/quote]
:lol:

NO COMMENT :lol: :ayatollah: