A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: QPR Fans attack Bluebird Andy Powell

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:38 pm

Rugby?!

Is that still a sport?

:lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Zabier wrote:I'm guessing Andy Powell deserved it... he usually does. f*cking moron.

And you're a prick! ....... Easy when you don't know the person in it :twisted:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:35 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... brawl.html

Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:41 am

if the sun are right looks like he did nowt wrong tbh.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:51 am

evil c wrote:
Zabier wrote:I'm guessing Andy Powell deserved it... he usually does. f*cking moron.

You don't have to know someone to think they're a prick. I'm going on my personal experience of him. I'm not the first to say something negative about something who has acted like a knob when I've been around and I won't be the last.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Zabier wrote:
evil c wrote:

You don't have to know someone to think they're a prick. I'm going on my personal experience of him. I'm not the first to say something negative about something who has acted like a knob when I've been around and I won't be the last.

So it is OK for a bunch of lads to kick the f**k out of you, and hit you with Glasses, Stools etc, even if you have been gobbing off?

I am glad I do not mix in the same circles because I was brought up in the old fashion way. One on One and no weapons, sad......

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:18 pm

Keli wrote:
Zabier wrote:
evil c wrote:And you're a prick! ....... Easy when you don't know the person in it :twisted:

So it is OK for a bunch of lads to kick the f**k out of you, and hit you with Glasses, Stools etc, even if you have been gobbing off?

I am glad I do not mix in the same circles because I was brought up in the old fashion way. One on One and no weapons, sad......

I'm not on about this incident. None of the individuals involved were in the right in my view. I'm just giving my opinion on him as an individual from my personal experience.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:25 pm

has he chopsed you then zabier?

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:33 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:has he chopsed you then zabier?

Bumped into him at Brecon Jazz and he was just a drunken stinking abusive mess, particularly towards my mate who didn't give him any cheek or anything. In fact, quite the opposite. Said he was a legend etc.

I've never met him sober though... in his defence!

Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:23 pm

Zabier wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:has he chopsed you then zabier?

Bumped into him at Brecon Jazz and he was just a drunken stinking abusive mess, particularly towards my mate who didn't give him any cheek or anything. In fact, quite the opposite. Said he was a legend etc.

I've never met him sober though... in his defence!

fair nuff, anyone most people are arseholes once drunk, me i just flirt with women and can be a chopsy shite.....sigh :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:50 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:most people are arseholes once drunk

I just mainly try & finger the mother in law & usually shit the bed also :shock:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

I just mainly try & finger the mother in law & usually shit the bed also :shock:

wow...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:55 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

Apparently that was not the mother-in-law according to the reports :lol:

:ayatollah: