Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR Fans attack Bluebird Andy Powell

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:04 am

10 QPR fans in Walkabout west London monday attacked Andy Powell for chanting Bluebird songs:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyu ... l?ITO=1490

looks like this sat could be fun for you boyo's ;)

Re: QPR Fans attack Bluebird Andy Powell

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:05 am

walk in a park sunshine :D

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:20 am

Well,as stan said "We are coming to Cardiff " & all I can say "We are waiting " :D

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:21 am

I'm guessing Andy Powell deserved it... he usually does. f*cking moron.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:33 am

I dont usualy condone violence, but i,ll make an exception with Andy Powell, well done QPR lads get in there :D :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:48 am

Zabier wrote:I'm guessing Andy Powell deserved it... he usually does. f*cking moron.

Do you know him PERSONALLY then....??

I doubt it....and you DEFINITELY wouldn't say that to his face....!!

:roll: :roll:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:55 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
Zabier wrote:I'm guessing Andy Powell deserved it... he usually does. f*cking moron.

i no him mate hes from the same town as me got nothing against the lad but when hes on the piss hes a f*cking pain

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:56 pm

daiwint wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

i no him mate hes from the same town as me got nothing against the lad but when hes on the piss hes a f*cking pain

alot of drunks are, i certaintly am when im drunk

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:23 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:

You're quick enough to make remarks about people without knowing them??

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:45 pm

tylerdurdenisabluebird wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:

You're quick enough to make remarks about people without knowing them??

A fair point indeed....except the 'regulars' on here (including me :ayatollah: ) have a certain 'style' in their postings, so by default I could argue that we do 'know' them....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:56 pm

You get attacked by a gang and then get suspended ? :? :? :? i expect there is more to this than meets the eye. Stan you must know more or know the Lads involved.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:59 pm

drunken welsh rugby players have been known for fighting, henson, alfie for example

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:You get attacked by a gang and then get suspended ? :? :? :? i expect there is more to this than meets the eye. Stan you must know more or know the Lads involved.

Waiting to hear names but my pal reckons I definitely know 2 of the fellas.

What he said was 5 of them having a booze & a laugh & this Welsh bloke who was half cut starts gobbing off about QPR, he was with another player (apparently an England player) who could see the way it was going & tried to calm it down, 1 of the QPR fellas said something along the lines of 'do yourself a favour & keep your mouth shut' but he laughed & said something back, the QPR fella then proceeded to head butt him, a few punches were thrown & the England guy tried to get involved with another mate but ended up getting weighed in with stools & bottles. As the QPR fans were leaving they smashed a bottle over the Welsh fella's head.

Haven't read the link above but my mate said the Evening Standard in London today stated it was 9-10 QPR & the 2 rugby players but my pal said in no uncertain terms it was 5 QPR & 3 of the other group.

Spices up Saturday though I suppose eh :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:You get attacked by a gang and then get suspended ? :? :? :? i expect there is more to this than meets the eye. Stan you must know more or know the Lads involved.

What he said was 5 of them having a booze & a laugh & this Welsh bloke who was half cut starts gobbing off about QPR, he was with another player (apparently an England player) who could see the way it was going & tried to calm it down, 1 of the QPR fellas said something along the lines of 'do yourself a favour & keep your mouth shut' but he laughed & said something back, the QPR fella then proceeded to head butt him, a few punches were thrown & the England guy tried to get involved with another mate but ended up getting weighed in with stools & bottles. As the QPR fans were leaving they smashed a bottle over the Welsh fella's head.

Haven't read the link above but my mate said the Evening Standard in London today stated it was 9-10 QPR & the 2 rugby players but my pal said in no uncertain terms it was 5 QPR & 3 of the other group.

5 0nto 3 and you used stools and bottles ?? you qpr are tough guys :roll:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:47 pm

You are talking as if I was there?!

2 rugby players are hardly 2 little pricks are they. Anyway no different to 15 onto 20 or 50 having it with 70. Hardly 10 on 1 as some rags were making out.

For the record I couldn't give 2 fucks either way. The fella might learn to watch his mouth in future when drinking in such areas.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:48 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:You are talking as if I was there?!

2 rugby players are hardly 2 little pricks are they. Anyway no different to 15 onto 20 or 50 having it with 70. Hardly 10 on 1 as some rags were making out.

For the record I couldn't give 2 fucks either way. The fella might learn to watch his mouth in future when drinking in such areas.

if your mate was telling the truth, could be chinese whispers

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:50 pm

I couldn't give a f**k for Powell

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I couldn't give a f**k for Powell

nor me f**k qpr to horrid club on par with luton town :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:You are talking as if I was there?!

if your mate was telling the truth, could be chinese whispers

Exactly mate. Although its more somalian whispers down here
:lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:55 pm

:lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:08 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

Stan, I think you find the majority on here dislike the rugby and the mouthy players who think they can take anyone after a few drinks...

Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Couldn't give a toss about most egg players. The majority of them seem like jumped up pricks who like to throw their weight around. They cause enough trouble on the booze in our fine capital. Perhaps this incident was a lesson in manners... :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:15 pm

I think there is definitely a parallel between rugby players in Wales and American footballers in the US. They are treated like Gods and adored by the women in high school and uni/college. This allows them to grow massive egos and results in them having an arrogant nature about them. I'm not saying this is general case but it is very common. I do know a lot of decent rugby lads but I would say the majority of people I don't see eye to eye with are rugby lads who are macho dicks.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:27 pm

This fella sounds loved by you boys...NOT! :lol:

He can't be a bigger prick than that dopey c**t Henson surely? :evil:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:34 pm

we just hate the WRU and all it stands for . :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:35 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:we just hate the WRU and all it stands for . :ayatollah:

Why? Thought you Welsh boys were egg mad?

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

f*cking hate it but to be fair there is a lot of Rugby players support the City though :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

Personally i cant stand rugby union think its a pile of shit.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

nah, must have been millwall fans, they always fight your battles for you when the welsh are about :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:18 pm

ninianblue wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

nah, must have been millwall fans, they always fight your battles for you when the welsh are about :ayatollah:

Thats like saying the Jacks fight your battles... Try again