Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" THIS IS WHAT THE JACKS THINK OF WELSH FOOTBALL "

Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:39 am

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/viewtopi ... b9d5279e10

Re: " THIS IS WHAT THE JACKS THOUGHT OF WELSH FOOTBALL "

Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:58 am

Nice to see they care about their National team ;)

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:04 am

Just goes to prove a point.

NJ73 was giving Corky all kinds of shit for not posting it on PlanetShite, then when Corky forwards the info on it gets posted and then the retards respond with those comments.

Fair play to Corky for sending the info to their admin guy, but in future if I were him I'd save my time and effort and maybe forward it on to those who are a bit more appreciative and patriotic.

Cymru am Byth!!

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:17 am

I sent that on Corky's behalf to Phil Sumbler who runs Planet S***s .................. like this Forum Phil isnt responsible for the thoughts or posts of indivuduals and because Corky is the FSF rep for south Wales and a Cardiff fan that the Jacks dont like it very much . But over the years not a single Jack supporter has come forward and somebody has to do it , just happens to be Corky who incidentally represents ALL Welsh football fans but they dont know it or just dont want to know it .

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:20 am

Midfield general wrote:
Fish wrote:Just goes to prove a point.

NJ73 was giving Corky all kinds of shit for not posting it on PlanetShite, then when Corky forwards the info on it gets posted and then the retards respond with those comments.

Fair play to Corky for sending the info to their admin guy, but in future if I were him I'd save my time and effort and maybe forward it on to those who are a bit more appreciative and patriotic.

Cymru am Byth!!

fully agree

Same here fully agree.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:47 am

Why have cardiff fans got this unhealthy obssession with Swansea fans at Wales games?

Personally I want Wales to win at everything but I choose not to watch Wales at football because we are so crap and the players never show passion or pride (fair do's Bellamy does) just like Hartson did.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:53 am

Morriston Monkey wrote:Why have cardiff fans got this unhealthy obssession with Swansea fans at Wales games?

Personally I want Wales to win at everything but I choose not to watch Wales at football because we are so crap and the players never show passion or pride (fair do's Bellamy does) just like Hartson did.

It's called discussion not obssession and frankly your second paragraph sums up all that is wrong with the second City's support for the National team.

That's why we discuss it 8-)

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:53 am

Morriston Monkey wrote:Why have cardiff fans got this unhealthy obssession with Swansea fans at Wales games?

its vice versa aswell mate, its rediculous we're both as bad as eachother :roll: :roll:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:27 am

What do we really expect from that lot??

An uneducated, ignorant, interbreeding, insular and moronic tribe if ever there was one....

Planet Swans?? They got that bit right....they're on another planet!!

Oi, Jacks, you ARE scum....and you KNOW you are!!

:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:
:lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:
:ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:
:lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:31 am

Sven Ghali wrote:What do we really expect from that lot??

An uneducated, ignorant, interbreeding, insular and moronic tribe if ever there was one....

:lol: :lol:

Spot on Sven :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:40 am

Sven Ghali wrote:What do we really expect from that lot??

missed gays boys in that description but other than that spot on

Re: " THIS IS WHAT THE JACKS THINK OF WELSH FOOTBALL "

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:49 pm

one of the jacks writ this .

''Do they discuss hooliganism and bad parenting?''

:|

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:49 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:one of the jacks writ this .

''Do they discuss hooliganism and bad parenting?''

:|

bad parenting in swansea? they actually know their parents? :shock:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:58 pm

from jack..
'fuk them i'm gonna watch ingerland like anal abraham'

Ironicaly they spent the day of the england game in pulse 'gaying it up' trying to cause a violation with home supporters, plus
they cant even spell the name of the place they wish they lived on :?

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:59 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:from jack..

Ironicaly they spent the day of the england game in pulse 'gaying it up' trying to cause a violation with home supporters, plus

you seem suprised...

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:02 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

you seem suprised...

They could of at least spelt my name right :cry: :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

you seem suprised...

They could of at least spelt my name right :cry: :lol:

annis they're from swanshite....its a miracle they have access to computers :shock:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:04 pm

:lol: its just goes to show even from an unbiast neutural perspective you can tell the difference from cardiff to a dirty scummy swansea fan

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:04 pm

annis they're from swanshite....its a miracle they have access to computers :shock:[/quote]
:lol:

And they know I Detest Gays :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:annis they're from swanshite....its a miracle they have access to computers :shock:

And they know I Detest Gays :lol:[/quote]

Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:19 am

What a bunch of fuckin muppets! I really can't fuckin stand em aye. When we had it shoved up us in '93??? When they were chucking chairs at kids they mean is it! And as for their show at the england game, taking over a gay bar and being sent home, well, that's just totally fuckin laughable that is!