Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Poppy burning Muslim protest group want to hijack Wedding

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:04 am

people should be allowed to pour lighter fluid over their faces and set fire to their faces :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:09 am

jinks-rct wrote:people should be allowed to pour lighter fluid over their faces and set fire to their faces :ayatollah:

not all muslims just those hate preaching scumbags

Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:44 am

Midfield general wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1378527/Poppy-burning-Muslims-protesting-crusades-plan-demonstration-outside-Royal-Wedding.html?ITO=1490

I'd happily machine gun those dicks

Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:49 am

I can't see them getting anywhere near the wedding , tbh. Apparently potential troublemakers from all protest groups are being arrersted to prevent any hitches such as protests happening on the day

Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:51 am

I think all extremists should be kicked out of the country, thats Islamic Jihad,BNP,EDL Combat 18, away with the lot of them..

Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:53 am

bastards! expect theyl have second thoughts mind as the thought of another hefty fine as incurred when they burned the poppy will deter them! british justice at its hideous best

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:23 am

Thought this was a football site

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:35 am

I have divided loyalties on this one. Normally I would want to jump all over the Muslim scum, but I also can't stand the Royal Family.

Therefore on this one occasion I would actually not mind a bunch of mad ragheads turning up and causing mayhem.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:55 am

fine lets pull our forces out of afghan (if they are afghani's) then their country can get even worse than it is...dont come crawling back to us

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:27 am

W*nkers, lets hope they have whats coming to them, a good f*cking hiding.

If they want to Burn our poppys, get them out of this country!

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:48 am

Halifax93 wrote:Thought this was a football site

Whatever made you think that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:10 am

Why arent people allowed to protest anymore? This country is turning into a police state!

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:14 am

Midfield general wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1378527/Poppy-burning-Muslims-protesting-crusades-plan-demonstration-outside-Royal-Wedding.html?ITO=1490

CANNOT be allowed to happen....for many reasons (99% of the UNRELATED to religion)

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:45 am

Anarch0 wrote:Why arent people allowed to protest anymore? This country is turning into a police state!

they are f*cking extremists thats why, and if you aint noticed the younger generation (couple years older than me) have had some protests against this shambles of a government

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:59 pm

Anarch0 wrote:Why arent people allowed to protest anymore? This country is turning into a police state!

these are hate filled mental fanatics not mere protesters and they are looking to take over wherever they reside for burning poppies they should have been punished if we so much as tut in ther presence wed be had up!

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:08 pm

if these scum love Islam and their homelands so much then why don't they f*uckoff back home, rather than live in our country which they quite obviously hate!!!!

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:08 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:if these scum love Islam and their homelands so much then why don't they f*uckoff back home, rather than live in our country which they quite obviously hate!!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:11 pm

I've lost patients with muslim/islam, ive tried to defend them from racists but i just cant anymore, we let them in this country so they can have a better education and a much better life from their shitty country, i strongly disagreed with the BNP (f*cking nazis) and i still do but immigration needs to be sorted out!!!

Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:42 pm

these muslims f**ked up their own countries with all the nonsence they are doing over here. vermin