Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

'Neil Lennon'

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:19 pm

Sent another bomb..How aren't the Scottish Police royal mail or whatever not getting these stuff? i'm not saying Celtic fans are innocent rangers and celtic miniorty are as bad as eachother but no need to do this to bloke whose just doing a job like anyone else and doing it out of the love for football Disgrace.

Re: 'Neil Lennon'

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Sent another bomb..How aren't the Scottish Police royal mail or whatever not getting these stuff? i'm not saying Celtic fans are innocent rangers and celtic miniorty are as bad as eachother but no need to do this to bloke whose just doing a job like anyone else and doing it out of the love for football Disgrace.

Two of them were intercepted.

It's out of order though. I know alot of people think he's a c**t, and I can see why with the way he acts, but I actually met him around 10 years ago and found him to be ok and quite chatty - mainly because we never talked about football.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:31 pm

I can't stand him. He comes across as a complete and utter wanker. Would love nothing more than for him to fall flat on his face at Celtic. HE makes my blood boil. But at the end of the day, no football manager deserves the threats etc, he has had. Hope they catch the people who are doing this to him :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:32 pm

he's a tw*t :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:35 pm

I know just read the royal mail sorted it..He's not c**t just showed bit passion towards the club he loves nothing wrong with that him and Mcoist made up after it so that should be left behide but we all hate alan tate but we still wouldn't wish that on him or do that to him..getting out hand football should be about football nothing else..Never will end in Scotland though?

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:43 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:I know just read the royal mail sorted it..He's not c**t just showed bit passion towards the club he loves nothing wrong with that him and Mcoist made up after it so that should be left behide but we all hate alan tate but we still wouldn't wish that on him or do that to him..getting out hand football should be about football nothing else..Never will end in Scotland though?

He comes accross as a c**t though, that's why alot of people have no time for him. I was at Hampden on Sunday in the Aberdeen end and they were getting ripped into him, and nothing to do with religion, McCoist etc. He revels in this Celtic paranoia which I find embarassing for Celtic and football in general up here. The thing with McCoist was nothing, it happens between others every week but with Lennon's record and it being an Old Firm game it was always going to get high profile reaction. He did the right thing taking a step back from the media etc for a few weeks but now some arse has piled it all back onto him. These folk are crossing the line and it's only a matter of time before Lennon cracks and ends up like Gazza, another who I'm sure had death threats along with plenty others.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:44 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/mobile/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-13129139

totally out of order, regardless if it's Lennon or a Rangers man...

there's more in life than football and a rivalry...

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:45 pm

Oh, and I can never see them ending this sort of stuff up here until they start going to town on folk at games. Fed up reading about how they are going to tackle this problem but it never comes to the fore.

Reading the press up here in last ten days, I'm expecting 7000 arrests at Sunday's game.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:46 pm

You allways come accross 'C'nts' in life doesn't mean you send a bomb through the post..Evevyone hate's fergie arsne etc Lennon is just normal person at end the day not likes he's part of the 'IRA' isit?

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:You allways come accross 'C'nts' in life doesn't mean you send a bomb through the post..Evevyone hate's fergie arsne etc Lennon is just normal person at end the day not likes he's part of the 'IRA' isit?

Totally agree with you mate, but it's the world we sadly live in.

He could be in the IRA, maybe that's how the Stokes deal went through :lol:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:You allways come accross 'C'nts' in life doesn't mean you send a bomb through the post..Evevyone hate's fergie arsne etc Lennon is just normal person at end the day not likes he's part of the 'IRA' isit?

fergie and wenger are c;nts lennon is a big c:nt. i agree they shouldnt send a bomb to his house what if it hurts his neighbours :shock:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:56 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

fergie and wenger are c;nts lennon is a big c:nt. i agree they shouldnt send a bomb to his house what if it hurts his neighbours :shock:

He's got kids and wife? but it would still be funny to you i take?

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:28 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

He's got kids and wife? but it would still be funny to you i take?

i dont really give to fecks about lennon the ira the uda and so on. i just like football.. same as gazza years before him lennon knows that he cant upset certain factions but he has in the past and im not talking about the mcoist incident..
if he has a family he should keep his head down. he should know better that you have to be careful what you say and do and that goes for either side..

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:30 pm

What he says and does is about football doesn't go on about other things shows passion for club he loves isn't a crime.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:What he says and does is about football doesn't go on about other things shows passion for club he loves isn't a crime.

spot on

Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:18 am

PtB wrote:

Elaborate Bankie. Was there something fishy about the Stokes deal?

Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:52 am

PhatFrog wrote:
PtB wrote:

Not Stokes himself, his old man however...

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:32 am

sending bombs and other stuff to a football manager is f*cking stupid.....its extremism....for flips sake its a game of football not a BNP conference!!! leave this stupid religion and sectenarism out of the sport!

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:35 am

PhatFrog wrote:
PtB wrote:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scott ... -23046838/

Nothing fishy about the deal(that I'm aware of!) but puiblicity that he could have done without......

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:47 am

I always admired Lennon for not making more of the incident where he was kicked in the head by Alan 'Mary Popins' Shearer before a World Cup a few years back.

If he had pushed it Shearer could have been banned and England would have lost their star Centre-Forward. That said Shearer travelled and didn't make much difference any way. :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:08 am

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Sent another bomb..How aren't the Scottish Police royal mail or whatever not getting these stuff? i'm not saying Celtic fans are innocent rangers and celtic miniorty are as bad as eachother but no need to do this to bloke whose just doing a job like anyone else and doing it out of the love for football Disgrace.

its bang out of order.. All that sectarian stuff is holding both clubs back, shorely the so called fans involved can see that in the bigger picture its doing there clubs a lot of damage.. I know emotions run high between both clubs but sending bullets and bombs in the post is going way to far.. I know that lennon is a knob but the man got a wife and children.. Its not only his life there putting in dangour!

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:16 am

I get the impression Lennon lets his emotions get the better of him. I wouldn't call him a tw*t, I'd just call him a man who is controlled by his passion which makes him act like a tw*t sometimes. I imagine away from football he's probably really nice. McCoist is making noise about eradicating sectarianism from the Old Firm which is a brave move but one someone needed to make. I think the whole IRA thing is very hypocritical but don't get me started on the American views of terrorism. Osama bin Laden terrorism = bad! IRA terrorism = freedom fighting. f*cking stupid Yanks.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:51 am

just imagine the outcry, if some Celtic fans would have sent a bomb to a Rangers official or supporters...

we'd had 18 pages of this thread already... (right or wrong - it's my country, eh ;) )

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:15 pm

Hofmeister wrote:just imagine the outcry, if some Celtic fans would have sent a bomb to a Rangers official or supporters...

we'd had 18 pages of this thread already... (right or wrong - it's my country, eh ;) )

They've sent death threats to Rangers players in the past, which to me is just as bad.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:45 pm

PtB wrote:
Hofmeister wrote:just imagine the outcry, if some Celtic fans would have sent a bomb to a Rangers official or supporters...

They've sent death threats to Rangers players in the past, which to me is just as bad.

I agree it's bad and stupid. But actually sending a bomb and try to kill someone is attempted murder, which is another level.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:56 pm

If someone trying to go about their daily business of managing a football club deserves death threats, then the world has become a stupid one. But then, this isn't the first death threat that lennon has received, so what is it about him that makes people do this against him? He must rub some very bad people up the wrong way

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:57 pm

I think that the outcry would be the same as it is now

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:58 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:If someone trying to go about their daily business of managing a football club deserves death threats, then the world has become a stupid one. But then, this isn't the first death threat that lennon has received, so what is it about him that makes people do this against him? He must rub some very bad people up the wrong way

i agree its f*cking outrageous, still pisses me off bout the old firm that they bring religion into it!! religion has already caused the deaths of tens of thousands (prolly more) of innocent lives through out the years.

They need to be jailed its just way over the top. whats happened to this world?

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:11 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:religion has already caused the deaths of tens of thousands (prolly more) of innocent lives through out the years.

millions... just think of the crusades, witch hunting, colonialisation etc

I am a white christian (catholic), but I couldnt care less if my neighbour was protestant, muslim, jew, atheist or whatever. Will never understand whats the fukkin point in forcing my own religious beliefs on anyone.

btw what's Lennon done wrong? Passionate Celtic Fan, coming from a Catholic background in Northern Ireland, who played for Celtic and later managed that club. That's seen as "treason" by some of those morons... Anton Rogan was the same, btw. Never coached Celtic but was the most unwanted man in Northern Ireland in his time.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:12 pm

Hofmeister wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:religion has already caused the deaths of tens of thousands (prolly more) of innocent lives through out the years.

millions... just think of the crusades, witch hunting, colonialisation etc

I am a white christian (catholic), but I couldnt care less if my neighbour was protestant, muslim, jew, atheist or whatever. Will never understand whats the fukkin point in forcing my own religious beliefs on anyone.

btw what's Lennon done wrong? Passionate Celtic Fan, coming from a Catholic background in Northern Ireland, who played for Celtic and later managed that club. That's seen as "treason" by some of those morons... Anton Rogan was the same, btw. Never coached Celtic but was the most unwanted man in Northern Ireland in his time.

i just dont get it....ITS FOOTBALL :lol: