Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WARNOCK "I LOVE CARDIFF & THE WELSH"

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:00 pm

Watching Neil's post match interview & seems like he has a bit of affection for your club / country.

If ever you could match a managers personality to a football club Cardiff City & Neil Warnock would fit hand in hand in my opinion. Future manager for you when we employ Marcello Lippi next season? :lol: No chance I wouldn't swap Warnock for Alex Ferguson, he's a proper ledge.

Also says Cardiff have a Premiership strike force that are better than a lot of Prem strikers & that you won't be playing for a point like Derby did & it will be a cracking game. Says he's jealous of you boys having Bellamy & Bothroyd.

He also got promotion in Cardiff with Sheffield Utd on believe it or not the Easter weekend so lets hope the omens shine on Warnock again :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Anyone with Cardiff City player can access the QPR one also to see interview.

Re: WARNOCK "I LOVE CARDIFF & THE WELSH"

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:00 pm

In all fairness to Warnock he has always said good things about Cardiff. Does sound as if he likes something about our club.

Perhaps he just realises that Cardiff fans have had it so bad for so long.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:23 pm

I remember reading an interview from a few years back, says he loves City fans and would love to manage us one day.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:55 pm

Magners wrote:In all fairness to Warnock he has always said good things about Cardiff. Does sound as if he likes something about our club.

Is this the same Warnock that sent his team out to 'hospitalise' our entire team a couple of short seasons ago....??

I rate the guy as a motivational coach and he certainly gets the best out of his teams with some pretty good mind games BUT I'll always remember him for the game that saw Roger Johnson put in hospital and several others left counting the bruises....

Mind you, if I am honest, I WOULD have him here IF we didn't have Dave Jones....

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:39 am

The Sheff Utd game in question was played on the 14 April 2006, it seems like it was light years ago,,,,,but that was then, & a hell of a lot has changed with Cardiff City FC since. This is going to be different, i guarantee you.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:53 am

Magners wrote:In all fairness to Warnock he has always said good things about Cardiff. Does sound as if he likes something about our club.

Before we play any of his teams, he's always in the papers saying how much he loves us, how he would love to manage us, how our fans are great, etc, etc. I'm bored of his mind games, I wish he'd just shut up about us once and for all

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:58 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:The Sheff Utd game in question was played on the 14 April 2006, it seems like it was light years ago,,,,,but that was then, & a hell of a lot has changed with Cardiff City FC since. This is going to be different, i guarantee you.

It was a Good Friday game and live on SKY. They won 1-0 if I remember rightly but it was an awful game and one we never looked like getting anything from.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:16 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:The Sheff Utd game in question was played on the 14 April 2006, it seems like it was light years ago,,,,,but that was then, & a hell of a lot has changed with Cardiff City FC since. This is going to be different, i guarantee you.

It was a Good Friday game and live on SKY. They won 1-0 if I remember rightly but it was an awful game and one we never looked like getting anything from.

Didn't SH have the hot water switched off the Sheffield Utd dressing room everytime Warnock came to town :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember Warnock bleating like hell about it a couple of times maybe those are the fond memories he talks about in the interview. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:58 am

Warnock yes in Championship but in Prem a big fat NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:48 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:Warnock yes in Championship but in Prem a big fat NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i dunno looks like hes getting money to spend and they're about to sign their first player

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I'm bored of his mind games

Think you could be spot on there geezer.

Warnock's a wiley old cat for sure.