Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AFTER THE GAME SATURDAY LIVE ON BBC

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:51 pm

................ and the family club of the year is Cardiff city . Cue shit loads of fighting in the background if Q.P.R run on the pitch because they get promoted :lol:

I hope we smash the bastards ( FOOTBALLING TERMS ) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: AFTER THE GAME SATURDAY LIVE ON BBC

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:54 pm

i dont think they would dare to get on the pitch, could cause a bit of a stir :D
and with this hearing in may, they cannot be sure what will happen :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:09 pm

On the pitch On the pitch On the pitch On the pitch On the pitch On the pitch :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:54 pm

stan, i here your hoops are travelling by train friday arriving at caaaaaaaadiff central at 5:15. i'll keep the hotel location quiet "for now" :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:05 pm

bobbankbandit wrote:stan, i here your hoops are travelling by train friday arriving at caaaaaaaadiff central at 5:15. i'll keep the hotel location quiet "for now" :ayatollah:

Hope you've done your homework as 3 hotels have been booked!! So get onto your itk man quick :lol: :lol:

FACTOMONDO!!

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:06 pm

there better not be any shitty qpr in my stand or the families will throw them out on their heads :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:07 pm

jinks-rct wrote:there better not be any shitty qpr in my stand or the families will throw them out on their heads :ayatollah:

35 of us in the Canton stand mate.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:18 pm

lets hope the dirty pricks get fireworks shot at them then..as i recall in november

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:42 pm

Getting on the pitch from the away end would be very tough.. You'd have to jump over the barrier, then run through the disable bay and over another barrier and then over the hoardings

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Getting on the pitch from the away end would be very tough.. You'd have to jump over the barrier, then run through the disable bay and over another barrier and then over the hoardings
so they will all need to be Colin Jacksons then :D

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Getting on the pitch from the away end would be very tough.. You'd have to jump over the barrier, then run through the disable bay and over another barrier and then over the hoardings

Yeah, seems nearly impossible. I'll applaud them if they manage to do it. :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:08 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:there better not be any shitty qpr in my stand or the families will throw them out on their heads :ayatollah:

Good luck with that!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:11 pm

griff105 wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

Good luck with that!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Only pulling your plonker :D

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:41 pm

Shame.

you could of helped us with our singing!!!