Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If you were Dave Jones what would you say..

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:44 pm

to the players before saturday ?

Serious comments :lol: :roll: :lol:

:ayatollah:

Re: If you were Dave Jones what would you say..

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Win.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:47 pm

As above.

Give yourselves a chance of winning this title and beat them.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:22 am

how about.... "What are we going to do if plan A doesn't work?"

Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:44 am

give 100%,nothing less,when we are on fire we are ubeatable :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:45 am

bleed_blue wrote:to the players before saturday ?

Serious comments :lol: :roll: :lol:

:ayatollah:

how about il hand you over to craig :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:57 am

Dont worry about the other results (Norwich and Reading) and focus on our own game. :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:56 am

Mr. jones should defer any dialogue to bellers as he is the player the others respect the most, he has the passion, committment and experience to say the right things and get into the players heads. Also not all players respond to effing and blinding, all characcters are different and they need different handling altogether, Think whitts and Kev. Main thing is though they all fight and work for each other, the football stuff will take care of itself :old: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:00 am

Say nothing and leave it to Craig Bellamy :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:10 am

Nothing less than a win, want 110% out of you! Now prove to everyone out there today what you can do!

Me for Manager! :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:11 am

wheres my pockets gone?

naaaaah he'll prolly say summin like, just stay calm and perform like you have recently :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:15 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:wheres my pockets gone?

naaaaah he'll prolly say summin like, just stay calm and perform like you have recently :ayatollah:

You know what people in these parts are like etc etc

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Go out there and do it for the fans they are the ones who pay your wages and put you are where you are now match their passion and come off that field having given every last ounce of your strength and every last drop of sweat :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Though i can't see DJ saying that somehow ;) :roll:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:27 pm

If QPR start strong dont let them play rough em up , man mark taarabat, use the most of the set pieces i.e free kicks,make the most of the referee if he's blowing up

stay focused use the fans think of what this game means to everyone

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:41 pm

its just another game... just another 3 points for a win... :sign3:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:41 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:its just another game... just another 3 points for a win... :sign3:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:51 pm

cmorris1927 wrote:its just another game... just another 3 points for a win... :sign3:

It's not the Jacks we are playing :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm

blueheaven wrote:

It's not the Jacks we are playing :lol:

if it was the jacks he'd prolly say..."errrm ughhh just pass the ball to ramsey and the captian...bellamy is the captain right?"

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:11 pm

Midfield general wrote:I'd make them watch this over and over again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOVme2hs2qo

Not seen that before General. It's got me fired up for Saturday!

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:29 pm

You know what the potential rewards are.

And each and every one of you knows what the feeling will be like if we fail.

Take that feeling, and crush it in the palm of your hand. Use that power to crush QPR in a similar manner.

Know that they are just another club.

Scunthorpe United beat them 4-1 the other week.

Just remember what we did to Scunny at their place - that's the gulf in class that there can be between the two teams.

Go out and make it happen. Because it's only you lot who can do that.

I can't. The fans can't. You can, and you have the ability to. Prove me right. Enjoy it. Win.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:34 pm

There's 27,000 mad fuckers out there, so if you want to prolong your lives for more than the next 90 minutes go and win 3 points.
Last edited by Tony Blue Williams on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:34 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:There's 27,000 mad fuckers out there, so if you want to prolong your lives for more than the next 90 minutes bring back 3 points.

:lol: :D :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:09 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:You know what the potential rewards are.

Take that feeling, and crush it in the palm of your hand. Use that power to crush QPR in a similar manner.

Just remember what we did to Scunny at their place - that's the gulf in class that there can be between the two teams.

I can't. The fans can't. You can, and you have the ability to. Prove me right. Enjoy it. Win.

Perfection :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:35 pm

bleed_blue wrote:
DaveSheffield wrote:You know what the potential rewards are.

Perfection :ayatollah:

It's not bad if you like that kind of thing, but a bit too Dylan Thomas for my liking. I still think Bellamy telling them all to get out there and f*cking win, whilst holding their collective throats would be more productive. :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:13 pm

i would say, guys, you got 4 games to win,this is the first game, its only qpr, there a 1 man team, now go and play them off the park, i know you can do it, they think there the man ure of this league, but we are the best team in the league, now go and show them :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:42 pm

I think I would say, Look guys there are 24,000 fans of yours out there with you on that field that makes 24,011.
They have only 11 so for that first 45mins I want you to them no rest no time to breath and no time to think of what to do with the ball if they get it, and if they do get it I want to know why and who the fk give it to them. I want you all to go out there and play your normal game and have fun, we more often than not got a goal by 20mins , so lets try this time for 2 and you defenders dont let them get a shot off in this first half, and we will sort out the 2nd half later. Now get out there and fly like them birds on your shirts theres 24,000 out there to help you SO GO GET EM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: