STRESS!

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:40 pm

Is it just me or is anyone else so stressed and nervous regarding our position
its getting so bad i almost feel sick :|

cmon city!!!!!!!!
:D :ayatollah:

Re: STRESS!

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:44 pm

It's ridiculous mate! All I been thinking about!

My mrs is just hoping for a season where we finish mid table!

She is hoping I will stop pacing and doing her head in :lol:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:46 pm

yeah, i wish it was all over :roll:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:It's ridiculous mate! All I been thinking about!

My mrs is just hoping for a season where we finish mid table!

She is hoping I will stop pacing and doing her head in :lol:

haha, the misses loves it when city win, she knows as soon as I walk in, what the result was :D

i cant take the pressure :violent1:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:59 pm

have actually lost sleep thinking about it of late its great to be second and i really do believe we can do it but cant help that niggling fear just want it to be over and know whats what

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:31 am

also realising we can get promoted the weekend after the qpr game ( if we play boro then) thats added more to my nerves and stress.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:46 am

Chill out guys :lol: We are going up, BELIEVE :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:47 am

blue nile wrote:Chill out guys :lol: We are going up, BELIEVE :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

oddly enough i love the stress!!! it makes the season more enjoyable!!! i bet you dont feel this when you "support" man ure :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:52 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
blue nile wrote:Chill out guys :lol: We are going up, BELIEVE :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

oddly enough i love the stress!!! it makes the season more enjoyable!!! i bet you dont feel this when you "support" man ure :ayatollah:

Yes your right, its never easy being a City fan, they allways seem to put us through every emotion - Love, Hate, apathy, fustration, anger , depression, total joy. thats the beauty of following our great club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:53 am

blue nile wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Yes your right, its never easy being a City fan, they allways seem to put us through every emotion - Love, Hate, apathy, fustration, anger , depression, total joy. thats the beauty of following our great club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

oh to be a bluebird :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:54 am

Spot on :D :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:59 am

blue nile wrote:Spot on :D :ayatollah:

infact its so stressful some of us decide to sign our soul to annis on this forum :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:04 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

infact its so stressful some of us decide to sign our soul to annis on this forum :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

I know ive been addicted to this MB for over a year now, i tried rehab, but there just aint no cure for this :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:06 am

blue nile wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

I know ive been addicted to this MB for over a year now, i tried rehab, but there just aint no cure for this :lol: :lol: :lol:

damn you annis for plagueing us with infectious site :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:08 am

Ive seen City promoted and nearly promoted many times over the years BUT this season is the biggest 1 ever ..... more so than last season and yes the nerves are defo kicking in now . Dunno if I could cope with another 3 play off games again ?

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:09 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Ive seen City promoted and nearly promoted many times over the years BUT this season is the biggest 1 ever ..... more so than last season and yes the nerves are defo kicking in now . Dunno if I could cope with another 3 play off games again ?

i couldnt :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:39 am

cantonite wrote:Is it just me or is anyone else so stressed and nervous regarding our position
its getting so bad i almost feel sick :|

cmon city!!!!!!!!
:D :ayatollah:

its wreckin me m8.. From the moment i wake up the butterflys are in my guts.. Its all i can think about C'MMMMMON THE MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:16 am

I just wish we had played 46 games and we were where we are in the table now :roll: but this being Cardiff City we never do anything the easy way which is why it's been such an up and down season just hope my nerves and heart can stand the next 4 games :D

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:29 am

blueheaven wrote:I just wish we had played 46 games and we were where we are in the table now :roll: but this being Cardiff City we never do anything the easy way which is why it's been such an up and down season just hope my nerves and heart can stand the next 4 games :D

could be 7 games Jeff :o

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:58 am

i havent slept properly latley. love it though jus want the next game to come :D

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:59 am

a horse with no name wrote:i havent slept properly latley. love it though jus want the next game to come :D

i got to bed at 3am this morning and wope up at 7am :shock: f*cking football :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:39 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
blueheaven wrote:I just wish we had played 46 games and we were where we are in the table now :roll: but this being Cardiff City we never do anything the easy way which is why it's been such an up and down season just hope my nerves and heart can stand the next 4 games :D

could be 7 games Jeff :o

Please don't say that Mart honestly thought i was going to have a heart attack during the Leicester Play Off game at the CCS last season :old: :o

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Thats why Im not going to Burnley ........ hate games like that . I shall be in a pub watching the telly that day with drink (s) in hand to calm the nerves :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:Thats why Im not going to Burnley ........ hate games like that . I shall be in a pub watching the telly that day with drink (s) in hand to calm the nerves :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

sounds like a good plan actually :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:48 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:Thats why Im not going to Burnley ........ hate games like that . I shall be in a pub watching the telly that day with drink (s) in hand to calm the nerves :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Im hoping we get promoted after the Boro game ...... but cant see it somehow ? :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:48 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

Im hoping we get promoted after the Boro game ...... but cant see it somehow ? :ayatollah:

that my friend is called....the lack of booze talking :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:52 pm

Ive been doing the maths , the predictions and the crystal ball gazing BUT still think we r gonna need a result at Burnley ? Then again the other teams are in the same boat too ..... its too close to call :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: