Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Promotion Party

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:36 pm

I am not counting our chickens before they ate hatched but would it be worth the forum booking a room somewhere to come back to if we gain promotion at Burnley, because I would want to celebrate it with real City fans :D :D :D :D :D :D

Re: Promotion Party

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:40 pm

kfc, there good for chickens, dont no about a room there though :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:41 pm

a few of us of here are staying the weekend in Blackpool and will no doubt be having a few drinks hopefully to celebrate promotion. so 1 game at a time lets do Q.P.R and hopefully by then Ipswich and Leeds might have done us a huge favour and it could look a whole lot better come f/t of our game saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:44 pm

ps, just like when the jacks were counting there chickens, booked there coaches for the liverpool game, only to be dumped out of the cup by waterlooville, or someone like that :lol:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:54 pm

jammsy 1927 wrote:I am not counting our chickens before they ate hatched but would it be worth the forum booking a room somewhere to come back to if we gain promotion at Burnley, because I would want to celebrate it with real City fans :D :D :D :D :D :D

Agree. No doubt there would be some sort of open top bus tour around the bay ect.. ( not from the valleys but this should happen there too) but everyone will turn up and a large amount would not have even gone to a game all season! Maybe the ninian pub could do something?

But like you said no chicken to be counted :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:58 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:
jammsy 1927 wrote:I am not counting our chickens before they ate hatched but would it be worth the forum booking a room somewhere to come back to if we gain promotion at Burnley, because I would want to celebrate it with real City fans :D :D :D :D :D :D

Agree. No doubt there would be some sort of open top bus tour around the bay ect.. ( not from the valleys but this should happen there too) but everyone will turn up and a large amount would not have even gone to a game all season! Maybe the ninian pub could do something?

But like you said no chicken to be counted :ayatollah:

It was just a bit of positive thinking on my part :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:02 pm

saddam wrote:a few of us of here are staying the weekend in Blackpool and will no doubt be having a few drinks hopefully to celebrate promotion. so 1 game at a time lets do Q.P.R and hopefully by then Ipswich and Leeds might have done us a huge favour and it could look a whole lot better come f/t of our game saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:D am liking every result better saddam :D party in the pool looking good :D
leave at 10 ish monday home in time for the open bus tour at 4pm :D
another party then on home turf

not counting Image either mind

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:09 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:
saddam wrote:a few of us of here are staying the weekend in Blackpool and will no doubt be having a few drinks hopefully to celebrate promotion. so 1 game at a time lets do Q.P.R and hopefully by then Ipswich and Leeds might have done us a huge favour and it could look a whole lot better come f/t of our game saturday :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:D am liking every result better saddam :D party in the pool looking good :D
leave at 10 ish monday home in time for the open bus tour at 4pm :D
another party then on home turf

not counting Image either mind

hopefully we can get 3 wins out the next 3 games and norwich slip up and we wont need a result up there and we can celebrate all weekend :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: