Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR R Coming

Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:38 pm

just down my Local Gym in West London, and my Hoops informant tells me that loads of ticketless QPR fans are coming to watch the game in Cardiff, and celebrate St Georges Day, and hopefully promotion.

Re: QPR R Coming

Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:41 pm

brick1964 wrote:just down my Local Gym in West London, and my Hoops informant tells me that loads of ticketless QPR fans are coming to watch the game in Cardiff, and celebrate St Georges Day, and hopefully promotion.

They'll have to watch it on BBC in a local bar then as the ground is rammed.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:41 pm

where though ? they wont be able to go in there boozers when the game starts

Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Hope you all make it a horrible day for them :lol:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:38 pm

dropebluebird wrote:where though ? they wont be able to go in there boozers when the game starts

theres always room in pulse. :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:42 pm

Rumour has it a certain amount of tickets have been held back for this very reason.

4 coaches leaving from Northolt totally ticket less. Should be interesting.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:54 pm

4 coaches, good luck.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:56 pm

what you mean qpr are coming? like when they ran at ninian park or just gonna be there to watch the game?

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:59 pm

Magners wrote:4 coaches, good luck.

Yea 4 coaches without tickets= 220 on top of the 1800 official not to mention the lads on the train without tickets.

I'd estimate 2500

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:00 pm

whats the point in coming to cardiff without a ticket? they're just gonna run if they try anything :lol:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:03 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:whats the point in coming to cardiff without a ticket? they're just gonna run if they try anything :lol:

Didn't run the last 2 times we've mixed it with you, why start now?

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:05 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:whats the point in coming to cardiff without a ticket? they're just gonna run if they try anything :lol:

fireworks, proper naughty :roll:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

fireworks, proper naughty :roll:

Na we leave that to the hood rats off the White City..

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:12 pm

you reckon it will kick off? if its gonna kick off anywhere id put money it be the train station

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:14 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:you reckon it will kick off? if its gonna kick off anywhere id put money it be the train station

Couldn't say mate, plenty of ob about I'd imagine & on the clapper.

But plenty travelling who will be happy to tango :D

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:16 pm

brick1964 wrote:just down my Local Gym in West London, and my Hoops informant tells me that loads of ticketless QPR fans are coming to watch the game in Cardiff, and celebrate St Georges Day, and hopefully promotion.

Awww..........love em innit?........(my hoops informant)? :lol: :old:
Last edited by Wolf on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:17 pm

tell the 4 coachloads to go to canton a tidy time before the game and not start performing in tkmaxx during the game..
always mixed it?? i remember you lot getting taught a lesson home and away in the fa cup 1990..

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:25 pm

jinks-rct wrote:tell the 4 coachloads to go to canton a tidy time before the game and not start performing in tkmaxx during the game..
always mixed it?? i remember you lot getting taught a lesson home and away in the fa cup 1990..

1990! f**k me thats scraping the barrel.

Anyone honest enough to admit what happened outside the BQ & the ground on the Friday night game (Earnie hat trick)?

Then later that night down Goldhawk Rd by the petrol station when 3 of your lads needed ambulance treatment at the scene?

I was there both times & anyone who's honest enough to admit they were there go ahead and ask me something only someone who was there would know. PM me if you like.

I won't hold my breath.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:31 pm

For f**k sake, grow up. f*cking pathetic

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:34 pm

ccfclover wrote:For f**k sake, grow up. f*cking pathetic

Will you be joining us big boobs :lol:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Stay in the most cctv covered part of Cardiff for 2 hours then go home and claim a result, pwoppa nawteee ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:38 pm

Midfield general wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:tell the 4 coachloads to go to canton a tidy time before the game and not start performing in tkmaxx during the game..

1990! f**k me thats scraping the barrel.

Anyone honest enough to admit what happened outside the BQ & the ground on the Friday night game (Earnie hat trick)?

Then later that night down Goldhawk Rd by the petrol station when 3 of your lads needed ambulance treatment at the scene?

I was there both times & anyone who's honest enough to admit they were there go ahead and ask me something only someone who was there would know. PM me if you like.

I won't hold my breath.

I got a 3 year ban for that night game Stan.

Was a mad ol night I must admit Mids.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

Nah, i finished school ages ago! I will be going to watch the football, rather than drink more than i can handle and then proceed to act like a neanderthal in front of the other kids.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:46 pm

ccfclover wrote:Nah, i finished school ages ago! I will be going to watch the football, rather than drink more than i can handle and then proceed to act like a neanderthal in front of the other kids.

Exactly

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:48 pm

ccfclover wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

Nah, i finished school ages ago! I will be going to watch the football, rather than drink more than i can handle and then proceed to act like a neanderthal in front of the other kids.

I agree.

For the record I'm a non drinker, non smoker, responsible father so couldn't agree more.

But we've all got skeletons in our closets no?

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:56 pm

If you want to be responsible, dont glorify it on a messageboard where young adults/kids can read it. Maybe i do have skeleton(s) in my closet, but acting like a cock dressed in 90's 'gear' isnt one of mine.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:02 pm

ccfclover wrote:If you want to be responsible, dont glorify it on a messageboard where young adults/kids can read it. Maybe i do have skeleton(s) in my closet, but acting like a cock dressed in 90's 'gear' isnt one of mine.

How do you know what I'm wearing? You stalker :shock: :D

90's gear went out in.....erm the 90's! Not my cup of tea mate I'm 33 not 50 trying to be 18 no what I mean harry.

Anyway you've had a bitch & that's fine....we move on..

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:07 pm

:? Harry :?: Anyway, have a good one :thumbup:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:09 pm

Midfield general wrote:
ccfclover wrote:If you want to be responsible, dont glorify it on a messageboard where young adults/kids can read it. Maybe i do have skeleton(s) in my closet, but acting like a cock dressed in 90's 'gear' isnt one of mine.

Thats like saying Schools shouldn't educate kids about World war two because kids will know what Hitler got up too. Its a part of history and only by learning from history can we improve the future.

Its because of that kinda mentality which is the real reason why more and more kids think Churchill is the name of a dog in a TV advert.

:lol: Didnt sound like a history lesson to me :lol: