Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BURNLEY AWAY

Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:09 pm

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tn ... 2117755613

Re: BURNLEY AWAY

Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:16 pm

They must be slow over there as it's really easy to register and the password comes within minutes.......

Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:22 pm

They seem to think we dont travel ?? Do they ever watch The football league show ?? :roll:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:25 pm

PtB wrote:They must be slow over there as it's really easy to register and the password comes within minutes.......

Dead slow ;)

Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:27 pm

erinsown wrote:
PtB wrote:They must be slow over there as it's really easy to register and the password comes within minutes.......

Dead slow ;)

Not that anyone on here would dream of going in the home end...... :lol:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:34 pm

are they serious Cardiff city don't travel get lost we sell our allocations loads of times.Burnley no wonder no-one goes there,the reason for no-one going there is simple: Its in he middle of no-where

Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:42 pm

And the fact its a shithole counts!

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:21 pm

Haha, they reckon we won't sell 2000, retards, we'll take double that.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:37 pm

been to most games this year,we havent taken as many as past years.we will take a load up but we are not travelling the same way as we used to

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:48 pm

bulshit if they think we dont travel :lol: :lol: :lol:
we will sell 4000 EASILY :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:59 am

They will bring 2,000 at most. the sheep abusers dont travel anywhere

a comment from their board....we travel f*cking everywhere :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:05 am

My personal favourite is from wilks_bfc "I know our ticket staff aren't always the sharpest but surely even they are going to notice in influx on "Welsh Clarets" suddenly registering" :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:06 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:My personal favourite is from wilks_bfc "I know our ticket staff aren't always the sharpest but surely even they are going to notice in influx on "Welsh Clarets" suddenly registering" :lol:

:lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:07 am

dibstours wrote:been to most games this year,we havent taken as many as past years.we will take a load up but we are not travelling the same way as we used to

But isn't that true of every club?

There have been some pathetic turnouts at CCS from away teams, Derby for example who apparently have 20,000+ season ticket holders.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:09 am

theres is a apparent "recession" (i have my reason for putting quotation marks on the recession :lol:) so people wont spend as much money and it costs alot to travel away. Went to my first ever away game at Forest,went on dibsy's coach and enjoyed it :ayatollah: , and pretty much spent all my money on it :shock: