Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

You have to laugh at QPR and the media

Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:58 pm

conveniently forgetting about the forthcoming points deduction whilst saying they are on the 'brink of promotion' --- oh dear imagine the disappointment when they think they're up.......and then to have promotion taken away from them for being blatant cheats. Lets hope the FA hit them with a big points deduction to show an example to any other little team like them that blatant cheating will not be tolerated.....i wonder how they will do in the play offs?? :old:

Re: You have to laugh at QPR and the media

Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:21 pm

I think they already know that they have got away with it.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:41 pm

Midfield general wrote:Personally I think you have to laugh at people who still think that QPR will be stopped from getting promotion because of this issue.

Yup yup yup agreed :D

Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:18 pm

Midfield general wrote:Personally I think you have to laugh at people who still think that QPR will be stopped from getting promotion because of this issue.

The charges are pretty serious - submitting false documentation?

If proven, or more accurately their defence falls flat on it's face, in an ideal world it would be a heavy points deduction due to the nature of the charges.

FA won't do that due to QPR being in the promotion spots. Which is a shame, because a teams position in the table should never factor into discipline.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Exactamondo!!

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:conveniently forgetting about the forthcoming points deduction whilst saying they are on the 'brink of promotion' --- oh dear imagine the disappointment when they think they're up.......and then to have promotion taken away from them for being blatant cheats. Lets hope the FA hit them with a big points deduction to show an example to any other little team like them that blatant cheating will not be tolerated.....i wonder how they will do in the play offs?? :old:

Disagree-they might have made a mistake over Faurlain but it is not cheating. What is cheating is teams who went into admin to avoid paying debts off prior to points deductions.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:conveniently forgetting about the forthcoming points deduction whilst saying they are on the 'brink of promotion' --- oh dear imagine the disappointment when they think they're up.......and then to have promotion taken away from them for being blatant cheats. Lets hope the FA hit them with a big points deduction to show an example to any other little team like them that blatant cheating will not be tolerated.....i wonder how they will do in the play offs?? :old:

Disagree-they might have made a mistake over Faurlain but it is not cheating. What is cheating is teams who went into admin to avoid paying debts off prior to points deductions.

At last someone with a bit savvy on the morality of the whole situation.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:45 pm

The morality is that QPR found it necessary to blatantly cheat and get an unfair advantage........football fans all over the country will be glad to see a hefty points reduction and rightly so -----cheating should be punished and lets hope the cheats at QPR get whats coming.............after they think they have cheated their way to promotion of course :lol:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

At last someone with a bit savvy on the morality of the whole situation.

However if we finish 3rd 9 points behind QPR watch me call for a 10 point deduction ;)

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:The morality is that QPR found it necessary to blatantly cheat and get an unfair advantage........football fans all over the country will be glad to see a hefty points reduction and rightly so -----cheating should be punished and lets hope the cheats at QPR get whats coming.............after they think they have cheated their way to promotion of course :lol:

If I was you mate I would put all your energy into supporting Cardiff City & not worry yourself about something that just won't happen..

DEDUCT US POINTS
WHO GIVES A f**k
WE'RE QPR & WE'RE GOING UP :lol:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:The morality is that QPR found it necessary to blatantly cheat and get an unfair advantage........football fans all over the country will be glad to see a hefty points reduction and rightly so -----cheating should be punished and lets hope the cheats at QPR get whats coming.............after they think they have cheated their way to promotion of course :lol:

If QPR were mid table people would say nothing. If they were in bottom 6 then the likes of Preston would be calling for a deduction. The fact that they are walking the league (best team with best manager-not necessarily best players-Agyemang FFS!) means that the top 6 followers wont blood.

Yes QPR have broken rules-that should mean a fine. As i said in an earlier post cheating creditors is far worse than signing a player from 3rd party.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

If I was you mate I would put all your energy into supporting Cardiff City & not worry yourself about something that just won't happen..

DEDUCT US POINTS
WHO GIVES A f**k

What do you reckon will happen Stan. ithink the fa might look at the points advantage QPR have and if it is 8 points i think they will deduct 3 or 4 to prove a point but not affect their promotion. If a deduction stopped auto promotion the case would go to court and the seaon would end in november.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:01 pm

qpr will end up with a fine and no point deduction. exactly the same as west ham.

Fuk QPR, we will go up fairly and honest.

Anyone joining me outside their team hotel friday night with trumpets !!!!!
BARMY ARMY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:02 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

DEDUCT US POINTS
WHO GIVES A f**k

What do you reckon will happen Stan. ithink the fa might look at the points advantage QPR have and if it is 8 points i think they will deduct 3 or 4 to prove a point but not affect their promotion. If a deduction stopped auto promotion the case would go to court and the seaon would end in november.

£300k fine I reckon & no points deducted.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:34 am

NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT QPR ARE THE BEST TEAM IN OUR DIVISION......THEY WILL BE GOING UP WHATEVER POINTS DEDUCTION THEY GET AS THE HEARING TO DECIDE THEIR FATE IS AFTER THE LAST GAME OR SO I UNDERSTAND.....THE FA MAY WELL IMPOSE A POINTS DEDUCTION .....BUT THEY WILL MAKE SURE IT DOES NOT DENY THEM PROMOTION

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:09 am

The biggest joke is they haven't anounced it yet. Makes a mockery of the process.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:46 am

Another option the FA might use is to deduct points so that they finish second and not champions, they would still be promoted but would not have the champions silverware.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:56 am

it sounds to me as if QPR either know something or have been told something .............. either way if there IS a points deduction then according to the rules allegedly broken it HAS to be 10 points . Somehow I suspect something like a 4 or 5 point deduction from some sort of kangaroo FL court ??

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:30 am

It is blatant cheating and, as far as I'm concerned next season I will consider QPR to still be a Championship team. It's an outrage and they are a boil on the arse of this fine game of ours. They shouldn't even be in the English League.

;)

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:08 am

Halifax93 wrote:It is blatant cheating and, as far as I'm concerned next season I will consider QPR to still be a Championship team. It's an outrage and they are a boil on the arse of this fine game of ours. They shouldn't even be in the English League.

;)

Can we appeal to the FAW? :mrgreen:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:14 am

DWQPR wrote:
Halifax93 wrote:It is blatant cheating and, as far as I'm concerned next season I will consider QPR to still be a Championship team. It's an outrage and they are a boil on the arse of this fine game of ours. They shouldn't even be in the English League. ;)

Can we appeal to the FAW? :mrgreen:

:D The benefits don't outweigh the advantages. We want out anyway.