Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A FEW BUSLOADS SHORT OF FIVE THOUSAND

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:53 am

Less than 200 members needed to bring the registered members on this board up to 5,000, don't know if only one of Dayo's aliases as been banned, coz if they ban all of them it could take the registered members numbers back down to 4,500 :lol:

Five thousand, that would have been considered a good crowd down Ninian Park in the season 2000 :lol: :lol:

Re: A FEW BUSLOADS SHORT OF FIVE THOUSAND

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:56 am

BigGwynram wrote:Five thousand, that would have been considered a good crowd down Ninian Park in the season 2000 :lol: :lol:

Still is at The Liberty :lol:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:48 am

PtB wrote:
BigGwynram wrote:Five thousand, that would have been considered a good crowd down Ninian Park in the season 2000 :lol: :lol:

Still is at The Liberty :lol:

You sure it's not a sell out ?

Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:55 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Less than 200 members needed to bring the registered members on this board up to 5,000, don't know if only one of Dayo's aliases as been banned, coz if they ban all of them it could take the registered members numbers back down to 4,500 :lol:

Five thousand, that would have been considered a good crowd down Ninian Park in the season 2000 :lol: :lol:

Gwyn , if you took out everyone`s multiple poster aliases out , it might be closer to 4,000. :D

The bit I don`t understand is when someone starts a post and then joins in later on in the thread under a different name when it is obvious from the style of post that it is the same person. :roll:

Seriously though , that number of posters is an impressive total to reach in a little over a year.

What people shouldn`t get too carried away with though , in my opinion , is the real influence of message boards (not just this one , but all messageboards). Most are dominated , in terms of number of posts , by an extremely small number of people who post huge numbers of posts. For instance , about 1/3rd of all the posts ever made on here have been made by less than 30 people. I suspect it is similar (but not to the same extent) on Mike`s board.

Keith