as derby did last nite, thought savage had him in his pocket as he
rightfully said. i know u should play to your own strenghs but he will
hurt city if hes given time and space on the ball, thought that qpr
were pretty poor last nite and that was down to derbys tactics in
keeping the morrican quiet.
any thoughts on this chaps?????

Re: ADEL TARAABT

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:15 am

Oli will keep an eye on him, bellers will run rings around him, jay to score both in a 2-0 win :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:20 am

hope your right mate 2-0 wud be nice could do with ipswich and leeds
doing us a favour tho!!!!!!!

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:23 am

I'd rather we play to our own strengths than try to curtail someone elses. It's let us down so many times in the past.

Our pace up front should be more than enough to break them down without worrying about what he does.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:38 am

i think we should let quinny snap him in half like he did to sinclair back in feb :lol:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:46 am

simon1927 wrote:i think we should let quinny snap him in half like he did to sinclair back in feb :lol:

Suppose I could handle that :lol:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:55 pm

The last two games he as played he's been subbed, lost the plot against Barnsley kicked out should have been sent off.
Against Derby Sav kept him so quiet , went off throwing tantrums and water bottles and gloves (gloves in this weather).
If he had the temprement (we know he's got the skill) Spurs would have kept him.
So get under his skin by playing better football, and not let him have a kick.
At the moment we're on the up, and hitting form, where as QPR are not quite what they were a few months back. So let them worry about us. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:58 pm

im a lot more confident after watching qpr last night,,,,, plus, it was only a few weeks ago, we put 4 on derby at home?, :roll:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:11 pm

Taraabt, is a bit of a loose cannon, and he maybe up for it on Saturday,

I am more concerned that Mcphail keeps his head, and stops diving in, I am sure one of his lunges will get his sent off before the end of the season :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I hope that I am wrong