Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Two Clubs Who Can Help Shape Our Future Are

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:18 am

Derby & Portsmouth and given the ease with which we have disposed of both of them in recent weeks how many would have believed that.

Last night Derby put in a very good display against QPR something that I didn't believe they had in them now 3 of their last 4 games are Norwich, Reading & Burnley. If they can mantain the level of last nights performance and lets face it they did create the best chance in the game you would have to fancy them getting some points out of these games. The only question is after they are safe, probably 1 more point, will they maintain that level.

Portsmouth have both Swansea & Reading to play in their last 4 games and are in a slightly different position to Derby because they are safe from relegation and no chance of promotion so there is a risk they will be "On The Beach" but if Cotterill can get then going again who knows.

I just have a feeling that our home game against Middlesbrough may well be party time we appear to have hit form at absolutely the right time.

QPR are already selling We Are Premier League T Shirts after the way we disposed of Derby compared to QPR last night you have to think it won't be long before our club is selling "I'LL BE THERE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE" T Shirts.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: