Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Seat with a View..?

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:06 am

Ive changed my season ticket from Ninian stand to canton.. but they've put me in row JJ..
thats right at the back, was wondering what the view was like from there, or would it be better to move a few rows down?

Cheers. :ayatollah:

Re: Seat with a View..?

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:22 am

I'm in row II and I love it up there great view. It's a bit of a trek getting up there though

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:27 am

rb1976 wrote:I'm in row II and I love it up there great view. It's a bit of a trek getting up there though

i sit in row S in ninian and its a great view.. might move a few rows forward...

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:35 pm

i sit row jj mate what block you in ? i got a great view every game ! places to hang your jacket up put your pint down perfect it is !

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:40 pm

16silverhillbobbank wrote:i sit row jj mate what block you in ? i got a great view every game ! places to hang your jacket up put your pint down perfect it is !

think its blck105,seat number 561

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:48 pm

I've been in row P, T, Z, and GG

Currently in GG and I still go to the back if there's a seat as I love the overview it gives you of the game.

Plus if rumours are true, when they put in the 2nd tier :lol: Row JJ will disappear and you will get first refusal on the front row of the 2nd tier. Roll on Champions League. ;)