Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE "

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:29 am

Just on SKY NEWS

QPR have ALREADY PUT ON SALE T'SHIRTS with " WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE " on the Front of Them.

Then they said " QPR ARE ' GOING ' TO BE PROMOTED IF THEY CAN BEAT 2nd PLACED CARDIFF ON SATURDAY "

NOW DONT LETME DOWN CITY FANS MAKE IT LIKE NINIAN PARK WOULD OF BEEN A HOSTILE STADIUM WITH A REAL FOOTBALL ATMOSPHERE.

And Dave Jones I will be Watching live from Santa Ponsa, Prove Me Wrong for once and beat another Top Manager Tactically and WIN THIS GAME FOR THE MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS .

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS "

" ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE "

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:40 am

Hahaha, the arrogance!!! They probably will be promoted but we're going to make it as hard as possible for them! :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:45 am

Zabier wrote:Hahaha, the arrogance!!! They probably will be promoted but we're going to make it as hard as possible for them! :ayatollah:

Yes without doubt they will be promoted and Deserve it, BUT CARDIFF CITY and OUR GREAT FANS CAN DELAY IT ALL FOR ANOTHER WEEK :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:47 am

Annis - can't believe you won't be there!

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:50 am

i think we smash 6-1 and we may see a little smirk for Dave.Annis will be annoyed about missing it,and there goal difference will take a hit

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:51 am

Jobby01 wrote:Annis - can't believe you won't be there!

I enjoy the NON GLORY HUNTING GAMES, I HONESTLY WOULD PREFER GOING TO SAY CARLISLE or HARTLEPOOL WITH A FEW HUNDRED LOYAL FANS THAN THIS GAME.

When I was Younger it would hurt me to even think about Missing a City game, But Children make you see Sense :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
ALSO I BOOKED THIS HOL 1 YR AGO and WITHOUT DOUBT I WOULD RATHER BE WITH MY DAUGHTERS in MAJORCA than in THAT STADIUM, NOTHING IN THE WORLD WOULD WANT ME TO WANT IT DIFFERENT. But I will be Watching the game in Scotch Corner, with a nice cool pint in my hands :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:53 am

dropebluebird wrote:i think we smash 6-1 and we may see a little smirk for Dave.Annis will be annoyed about missing it,and there goal difference will take a hit

:lol:

Yes I might give a cheeky smile for him then :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:55 am

Forever Blue wrote:

I enjoy the NON GLORY HUNTING GAMES, I HONESTLY WOULD PREFER GOING TO SAY CARLISLE or HARTLEPOOL WITH A FEW HUNDRED LOYAL FANS THAN THIS GAME.

When I was Younger it would hurt me to even think about Missing a City game, But Children make you see Sense :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
ALSO I BOOKED THIS HOL 1 YR AGO and WITHOUT DOUBT I WOULD RATHER BE WITH MY DAUGHTERS in MAJORCA than in THAT STADIUM, NOTHING IN THE WORLD WOULD WANT ME TO WANT IT DIFFERENT. But I will be Watching the game in Scotch Corner, with a nice cool pint in my hands :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Spot on attitude! Enjoy! At least it's on the box. Listening on the radio is the most stressful way of doing it! I listened to the Doncaster game on Radio Wales - tense isn't the word!!

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:01 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Had it not been on TV though ;) :lol:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:37 am

annis where you going???

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:05 am

Think those shirts should read 'We Are Premier League' on the front and then on the back 'As long as we don't get deducted 16 points by the Football League' :lol:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:03 pm

and on the back " Even Though We Cheated " !! :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:20 pm

ReeseBluebird1927 wrote:annis where you going???

Santa Ponsa Majorca :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:20 pm

Jobby01 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Spot on attitude! Enjoy! At least it's on the box. Listening on the radio is the most stressful way of doing it! I listened to the Doncaster game on Radio Wales - tense isn't the word!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:21 pm

From Facebook

Leon Phipps, Diego Bencivenga and Louis 'ccfc' Hodgetts like this.

David Johnston
Ha ha ha
3 hours ago · Like

Mark Price
Hope they get a points deduction, that would f**k their tshirts up haha
3 hours ago · Like · 2 people

John Qpr Bowdler
We'l see
3 hours ago · Like

Mark Price
Laws are laws John. If you've broken them then expect a deduction. Everyone at qpr are expecting a fine from what I hear. Cardiff champions with Norwich 2nd and you lose to reading in the playoffs.
2 hours ago · Like · 1 pe

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:23 pm

From Facebook

Daniel Picton
‎^^^ haha u got it all worked out mark lol!! i would fine them ponts deduct, and chuck them out of the league wheyyyyyyyyyy!!! :)
2 hours ago · Like

Mark Price
Hahahaha I like the sound of that too lol
2 hours ago · Like · 1 person

John Qpr Bowdler
Mark.... Do you actually know the details of whats happened, do you know that 6 out of 7 things already dropped. People are commenting and saying we should get thrown out etc etc. Get the facts , try reading the info THEN i'l listen to 'bullshit comments'. All you lot want is an easy entry cos at the end of the day QPR have earned and deserved to be top
Soopahoopsa
2 hours ago via · Like

Daniel Picton
play by the rules then!!!!! your only up there cus of tarabt mate so hush your gums haha!!

Matthew John
Harrop qpr will get a fine and that only no points as the whole thing was three years ago and nothing to do with the current owners
2 hours ago · Like

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:24 pm

From Facebook

John Qpr Bowdler
All cardiff do is pipe up about Bellamy.... He's not even your player. At least we own Adel. You've begged borrowed and stole to get where you are. Every club has a talisman so why are people always punchy about QPR ? We had him last season too remember and finished 15th so its a team thing this year and down to the manager. STABILITY has got us top spot
2 hours ago · Like

John Qpr Bowdler And as for playing by the rules we got permission from the football league AND fifa to buy him... Its the FA flexing muscke again so shhhhhhhhhhh get facts
2 hours ago · Like
Gary Pinkard Qpr wont get a fine with billionaire owners. Look at rooney,wats the point in fining someone on 200 grand a week. Points deduction maybe. 3 points to city on sat.
2 hours ago · Like
Mark Price Your biting like a bitch John. Haha reel him in lads lol
Daniel Picton wat i cant understand is why wait until the last game of the season 2 deduct points, ohhhh wait they just wanna see if u get enough points so then they can deduct a few points so then u still can get up, we will beat u on sat HAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Daniel Picton and plus if cardiff did that we would get deducted points straight away!
2 hours ago · Like
John Qpr Bowdler Not biting actuallu, im saying read ( if u can ) and get info before ya comment
2 hours ago · Like

Stephen Williams
Read if you can ? thats rich coming from a QPR fan ;-)
about an hour ago · Like

Anthony Chiplin
Early goal sat i got faith well win bit luck Ipswich leeds does us favours b4hand b even better
about an hour ago · Like · 1 person

Anthony Chiplin
Cant c qpr gettin done my self if we so em sat i bet 2 - 5 points they get done out of
about an hour ago · Like

Russell Annan they just cheats and big mouths never heard them last season cos they shit and cant read silly c u ###
about an hour ago · Like

Russell Annan and john yr a nobed
about an hour ago · Like

John Qpr Bowdler
Blimey your boring.... And just typical. Ive not insulted anybody and u lower yourself. So sad
17 minutes ago · Like

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:25 pm

annis they call that spamming :lol:

stop spamming the thread with facebook comments :lol: :D :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:28 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:annis they call that spamming :lol:

:lol: :lol:
This Topic has had a Better Response on My Facebook than on here.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:28 pm

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:annis they call that spamming :lol:

This Topic has had a Better Response on My Facebook than on here.

It has a better response because you keep posting the conversation here! and then everyone wants to reply to it, and correct the idiot who think s it was 3 yrs ago? (last year) and under different owners?

Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

spot on annis ... kids first everytime! ... thats why im there every home game cause my little f**ker forces me too! :lol: id rather be watching that game in that bar too!

Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:41 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

spot on annis ... kids first everytime! ... thats why im there every home game cause my little f**ker forces me too! :lol: id rather be watching that game in that bar too!

Good on him :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:14 pm

raining in majorca :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Just on SKY NEWS

QPR have ALREADY PUT ON SALE T'SHIRTS with " WE ARE PREMIER LEAGUE " on the Front of Them.

Then they said " QPR ARE ' GOING ' TO BE PROMOTED IF THEY CAN BEAT 2nd PLACED CARDIFF ON SATURDAY "

NOW DONT LETME DOWN CITY FANS MAKE IT LIKE NINIAN PARK WOULD OF BEEN A HOSTILE STADIUM WITH A REAL FOOTBALL ATMOSPHERE.

And Dave Jones I will be Watching live from Santa Ponsa, Prove Me Wrong for once and beat another Top Manager Tactically and WIN THIS GAME FOR THE MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS .

" ONWARDS and UPWARDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Santa Ponsa ? Hell of a way to go to deliver a book mate ! :lol:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:29 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Just on SKY NEWS

Santa Ponsa ? Hell of a way to go to deliver a book mate ! :lol:

I'm off soon :lol: , it will take me up to 9 days :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Had many a good night in the Scotch Corner Annis. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:55 pm

Dai Leek wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Had many a good night in the Scotch Corner Annis. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great Place, I will be having Breakfast there tomorrow am :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: