Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOW IRONIC

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:43 am

we hate the jerks they hate us they did us a massive favour by beating norwich and i bet they now realise ha,ha :ayatollah:
we hate leeds they hate us they can do us a massive favour by beating reading and they know it ha ha :ayatollah:
ipswich the team who beat us on our farewell to NP can now do us a massive favour by beating norwich how would they feel if they knew they were the team that stopped their hated neighbours from going up :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
a very big week for us methinks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: HOW IRONIC

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:34 am

beddau blue wrote:we hate the jerks they hate us they did us a massive favour by beating norwich and i bet they now realise ha,ha :ayatollah:
we hate leeds they hate us they can do us a massive favour by beating reading and they know it ha ha :ayatollah:
ipswich the team who beat us on our farewell to NP can now do us a massive favour by beating norwich how would they feel if they knew they were the team that stopped their hated neighbours from going up :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
a very big week for us methinks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was only saying that the other day them Beating Norwich and Koumas Scoring changed our Season :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: