Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO stan goal difference

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:31 am

Stan what do you think about the goal difference now, you rightly claimed your better goal difference was worth an extra point, if we beat you sat by two or three goals of which we are capable of doing it will be down to a couple of goals and all to play for in the last three games it should be a cracking game sat and i just hope kenny has a stinker, he has got to be due another one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FAO stan goal difference

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:38 am

if we beat them 3-0 we would still be 8 goals behind them! ... so you can safely say their goal difference is worth an extra point!

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:49 am

If the FA rightly dock QPR for cheating then it could be open book , goal difference not important :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:47 am

does goal difference get set to 0 then ? someone said it did doubt it though

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:50 am

dropebluebird wrote:does goal difference get set to 0 then ? someone said it did doubt it though

no the only judgement they can face is a 10 point deduction IF found guilty I think ?

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:51 am

pitty there whole season would be a waste if it was

Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:29 pm

Someone posted earlier that it was only a seven goal difference im not sure myself ,i thought it was more than that mind, like i said they were 23 goals better off than us not so long ago, i know we been banging the goals in lately and they had a stuffing off scunthorpe so im not sure

Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:38 pm

evans above wrote:Someone posted earlier that it was only a seven goal difference im not sure myself ,i thought it was more than that mind, like i said they were 23 goals better off than us not so long ago, i know we been banging the goals in lately and they had a stuffing off scunthorpe so im not sure

there goal difference is +14 better than ours at the moment.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:45 pm

we will never pull that back oh well lets beat there points tally then :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:09 pm

i think we scored 17 goals in our last 5 or 6 games :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Forget the goal difference mate you will never make up 17 goals in 4 games on us. At the end of the day we only need 1 win to be promoted simple, if that's not motivation enough for our lads they might as well hang their boots up & f**k off & get a job in Tesco's.

Considering we have been shite the last 3 games & you boys are on fire I would be over the moon with a draw on Saturday. Means we will only need a draw at home to Hull on Monday.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:28 pm

city win it will be stan the man :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: