Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO QPR STAN

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:56 pm

If and thats a big IF, you do clinch promotion on our patch on saturday, do you think you lot will do a pitch invasion just like newcastle did at plymouth last season when they confirmed it?

Also brighton did it midweek at walsall, you don't see it happen very often for away fans at away grounds but do you think you will have the balls to do it should you confirm promotion :ayatollah:

Re: FAO QPR STAN

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:58 pm

maybe and we should hide behind fences and launch fireworks into the crowds

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:06 pm

Eddie ccfc wrote:If and thats a big IF, you do clinch promotion on our patch on saturday, do you think you lot will do a pitch invasion just like newcastle did at plymouth last season when they confirmed it?

Also brighton did it midweek at walsall, you don't see it happen very often for away fans at away grounds but do you think you will have the balls to do it should you confirm promotion :ayatollah:

No mate I can't see that happening at all.

IF we get a result Saturday (and by result I mean at least a draw which I'd be delighted with) then we have Hull at home on bank holiday Monday, that's when I can see a pitch invasion, presuming we get the win we require.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:09 pm

horses on the pitch, riot police. come on do it...be a right laugh :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:11 pm

lewis91 wrote:horses on the pitch, riot police. come on do it...be a right laugh :lol:

Fireworks are on order :D

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:14 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
lewis91 wrote:horses on the pitch, riot police. come on do it...be a right laugh :lol:

:lol: i don't see what the big deal with the fireworks was...it was a shitty one i was next to it. unless i missed something? when you come down, it will be a spectacle...flares, fireworks. bombfire night all over again. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:16 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

:D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:16 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:
Eddie ccfc wrote:If and thats a big IF, you do clinch promotion on our patch on saturday, do you think you lot will do a pitch invasion just like newcastle did at plymouth last season when they confirmed it?

IF we get a result Saturday (and by result I mean at least a draw which I'd be delighted with) then we have Hull at home on bank holiday Monday, that's when I can see a pitch invasion, presuming we get the win we require.

Just as i thought then, no balls! :roll:

I think our fans would do it if it was vice versa and we won promotion at your place, i think we would do it anywhere, the sheer jubilation and joy of the thought of going up, nothing would stop us getting on that pitch to celebrate with our players :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:17 pm

:lol: WE ARE EVIIILLL!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:20 pm

If they invaded our pitch I think 23000 welsh fans would join them, suffice to say their celebrations would be short-lived. :ayatollah: promoted, and your heads kicked in lol

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:22 pm

Eddie ccfc wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

Just as i thought then, no balls! :roll:

I think our fans would do it if it was vice versa and we won promotion at your place, i think we would do it anywhere, the sheer jubilation and joy of the thought of going up, nothing would stop us getting on that pitch to celebrate with our players :ayatollah:

Sorry nutter I was just giving my opinion as I was asked. Who knows loads might steam on if we win. We'll have to wait & see I guess. Couldn't give a toss either way, what does running on a pitch do? I'd be delighted going up sitting on the kazi cracking one out.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:27 pm

we want qpr stan walking round the pitch ! :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:33 pm

lewis91 wrote:we want qpr stan walking round the pitch ! :lol:

In my mankini :?:

:shock:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:49 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
lewis91 wrote:we want qpr stan walking round the pitch ! :lol:

In my mankini :?:

:shock:

what ever floats your boat mate :lol: do you have the guts to wear a mankini around the pitch? :lol:
think we will aplaud you if you did that :lol:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:12 am

Stan are you joining us for a pre match pint or 2 in Canton on Saturday you will be more than welcome :ayatollah: :ayatollah: