Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The big one...

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Well folks....

the biggest game of the championship is looming with it being days away. QPR underperformed tonight for their standards and drew to Derby. Which will mean QPR will need a win at our place to garuntee promotion. This will go in our favour, we perform better when teams go out to win instead of a draw.

IMO all we need to do is shut out Taraabt and Routledge and we should be fine, I'd put money on it they are planning something for Bellers and Burke (if hes to start). If we shut them out I really think we can do it, with the boys booming with confidence, hit form at the perfect time of the season and Warnock is a bellend so will add to the spice :D.

I reckon Bellers will score a corker of a free kick on the 75th min and we will have to endure 18 (including time added on) mins of QPR pressure which our defence will manage. Due to the size of this game I think it will either be one sided in the home teams favour or a scrappy game which, as I predict, city will come out on top.

Both teams will be aggressive in tackles so except to see Bothroyd on the floor....again

The battle of the stands:

For me I reckon the Ninian will win as they normally outsing the canton lads ;) :D

I'm looking forward to meeting the forum crew at the Ninian this saturday :ayatollah:

I'd love to see you verdicts and predictions on this game. Discuss......

(Yes I know I've made a thread on the lines of this thread last night I believe but I'm bored :lol:)

Re: The big one...

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:21 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Well folks....

the biggest game of the championship is looming with it being days away. QPR underperformed tonight for their standards and drew to Derby. Which will mean QPR will need a win at our place to garuntee promotion. This will go in our favour, we perform better when teams go out to win instead of a draw.

IMO all we need to do is shut out Taraabt and Routledge and we should be fine, I'd put money on it they are planning something for Bellers and Burke (if hes to start). If we shut them out I really think we can do it, with the boys booming with confidence, hit form at the perfect time of the season and Warnock is a bellend so will add to the spice :D.

I reckon Bellers will score a corker of a free kick on the 75th min and we will have to endure 18 (including time added on) mins of QPR pressure which our defence will manage. Due to the size of this game I think it will either be one sided in the home teams favour or a scrappy game which, as I predict, city will come out on top.

Both teams will be aggressive in tackles so except to see Bothroyd on the floor....again

The battle of the stands:

For me I reckon the Ninian will win as they normally outsing the canton lads ;) :D

I'm looking forward to meeting the forum crew at the Ninian this saturday :ayatollah:

I'd love to see you verdicts and predictions on this game. Discuss......

(Yes I know I've made a thread on the lines of this thread last night I believe but I'm bored :lol:)

If this happens, I want the Euro millions numbers from you next Friday!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:29 pm

:lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:47 pm

bump :(

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:11 pm

final bump :cry:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:19 pm

why not just let QPR worry about us instead ? Usually backfires when Jones tries any sort of " plan " against the opposotion :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:20 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:why not just let QPR worry about us instead ? Usually backfires when Jones tries any sort of " plan " against the opposotion :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

im not worrying i was just bored and wanted to make a second thread bout my predictions for city vs qpr :lol: :ayatollah: