Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We could still win the title!!!

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:05 pm

After qpr's draw tonight i think we could still win the league if we beat them saturday!

If we do beat them we will be 5 points behind with 9 to play for, so that means if we win our remaining 3 games and qpr pick no more than 3 points up from their last 3 then we are going up as champions :D

Qpr got a really hard run in as well, hull home after they have played us, they are 16 unbeaten away so more than capable of getting a result there, then they got watford away we know how tricky they can be at their place, they also beat qpr 3-1 at loftus road earlier in the season, and last game of season they got leeds home, the way leeds are going i think they mite need a result there to be in the playoffs.

So 3 draws there or 1 win and 2 defeats or less will be enough for us to win it if we win 4 in a row again.

I know it don't really matter that much and 2nd is our top priority anything else is a bonus, but wouldn't it be sweet if we pinched the title and went up as champions :ayatollah:

Also making me and a few others on here i expect, a good few exta quid than we would just get back on cardiff winning the league each way bet :D

Re: We could still win the title!!!

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Theres clearly a wavelength thing going on here because I jusy posted near enough exactly the same thread...ha :ayatollah:

Re: We could still win the title!!!

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:41 am

they have really got a hard run in,if we can beat them sat then its on for me,what a time to get a blip :o :ayatollah: :ayatollah: