Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Hey guess what !!

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:26 pm

Why the f--k is it that some many people in this world thinks that every one should do the same as them, then have a go at people who dont for reasons thats got f--k all to do with them.? People pay there money for there seats and show there respect to the team and club, by buying them tickets and wearing there club shirts scarfs and many more ways.
I leave early some times when there about 5mins to go so I dont get crushed in the rush and with my 5yrs old little boy also gets a little scared for him cos people dont give a shit and are only to willing to push a kid out of the way to get out.
So if you want to say Im Disrespecting the team ! Well F-ck you !

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:14 am

its the f**kers go to their seats after the game as kicked off that piss me off more! ... then up again early for their half-time pint and then back again late! .... :evil:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:27 am

AHERNE wrote:its the f**kers go to their seats after the game as kicked off that piss me off more! ... then up again early for their half-time pint and then back again late! .... :evil:

not to mention 2 or 3 pisses per half too :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:29 am

Vintage 63 wrote:
AHERNE wrote:its the f**kers go to their seats after the game as kicked off that piss me off more! ... then up again early for their half-time pint and then back again late! .... :evil:

not to mention 2 or 3 pisses per half too :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

pain in the arse they are! :old:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:49 am

this point has probably been made before but would you leave the cinema early before the film finsished?

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:59 pm

a horse with no name wrote:this point has probably been made before but would you leave the cinema early before the film finsished?

yes i would if it was shit! ... but id be in my seat for the start!

Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:16 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Why the f--k is it that some many people in this world thinks that every one should do the same as them, then have a go at people who dont for reasons thats got f--k all to do with them.? People pay there money for there seats and show there respect to the team and club, by buying them tickets and wearing there club shirts scarfs and many more ways.
I leave early some times when there about 5mins to go so I dont get crushed in the rush and with my 5yrs old little boy also gets a little scared for him cos people dont give a shit and are only to willing to push a kid out of the way to get out.

Steady on Chief you sound a bit nasty there and you know how that brings on your rash in a very embarrassing area :lol: I just want to know why this only happens on a big scale at our Club ? As said before on here why cant people with small kids or have a nervous disposition of crowds just sit in there seat for 5 minutes after the final whistle.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:Why the f--k is it that some many people in this world thinks that every one should do the same as them, then have a go at people who dont for reasons thats got f--k all to do with them.? People pay there money for there seats and show there respect to the team and club, by buying them tickets and wearing there club shirts scarfs and many more ways.

Steady on Chief you sound a bit nasty there and you know how that brings on your rash in a very embarrassing area :lol: I just want to know why this only happens on a big scale at our Club ? As said before on here why cant people with small kids or have a nervous disposition of crowds just sit in there seat for 5 minutes after the final whistle.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:51 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I just want to know why this only happens on a big scale at our Club ? As said before on here why cant people with small kids or have a nervous disposition of crowds just sit in there seat for 5 minutes after the final whistle.

I agree, I'm sure some people have a valid excuse - like some on this thread, but they can't all have valid fuckin reasons.
The reason why it bothers me is because it EMBARRASSES the club and it's supporters. Surely getting back home a little late after football is part of the whole experience.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:54 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:I just want to know why this only happens on a big scale at our Club ? As said before on here why cant people with small kids or have a nervous disposition of crowds just sit in there seat for 5 minutes after the final whistle.

I agree, I'm sure some people have a valid excuse - like some on this thread, but they can't all have valid fuckin reasons.
The reason why it bothers me is because it EMBARRASSES the club and it's supporters. Surely getting back home a little late after football is part of the whole experience.

Agreed Chief that is why i mentioned it. The away fans take the piss with this and i am embarrassed for the players so please don't tell me it aint my Business.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:17 pm

AHERNE wrote:
a horse with no name wrote:this point has probably been made before but would you leave the cinema early before the film finsished?

yes i would if it was shit! ... but id be in my seat for the start!

ok then so for the rubbish games / films fair enough but for a film your really enjoying or that is really tense would you leave early before knowing the ending? people go to the football to see goals pretty much and a goal can happen at any point during the game look at the arsenal liverpool game 98mins and 101 mins the goals were. our stadium would be empty before the 85th minute so noone wouldve known the score.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:06 pm

i leave early at mid-week games because i work nights regular in tredegar, 35 miles away, and i like to beat the mad rush! ... weekends i stay until the end! ... last week i was there waiting until 7.15 for dave jones to come out to get some shirts signed! .... pissed right off i was! :lol:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:30 am

no one leaves cinema early...it's too expensive these days!