Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hey guess what !!

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:41 pm

Loftus road two minutes into injury time and the ground is still full 8-) Goes to show how bad mannered and disrespectful all those who leave early no matter what the score is or how good the game is. Sorry to bring this up again it pisses me off.

Re: Hey guess what !!

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Same here mate

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:44 pm

people have their reasons for leaving simple as!! if they pay to get in its nobodies business what they do after that!!

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:46 pm

maybe they leave early to get to the pubs that sell drinks in pint glasses. :shock:

brewer918 wrote:people have their reasons for leaving simple as!! if they pay to get in its nobodies business what they do after that!!

Agreed, they are free to do what ever they like. It's not Russia!! :D :D :D

there was no fire drill at qpr though...we have an excuse :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:47 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:maybe they leave early to get to the pubs that sell drinks in pint glasses. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: KNOB !! :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:49 pm

lewis91 wrote:there was no fire drill at qpr though...we have an excuse :lol:

Thats right Lewis when i got out of the stadium on Saturday there was 8000 fans gathered around the flag Pole :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:49 pm

:lol: :lol: cheers. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:55 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

Thats right Lewis when i got out of the stadium on Saturday there was 8000 fans gathered around the flag Pole :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: pitty when they leave early but i can't be assed to argue with people over their reasons. if they leave they leave lol :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:59 pm

lewis91 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

:lol: pitty when they leave early but i can't be assed to argue with people over their reasons. if they leave they leave lol :ayatollah:

I'm the same mate, life is way too short to let other peoples decisions (whatever the reason) get to me. They do what they do, our for fathers fought for that right! ;) ;) ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:11 pm

seems to be the biggest topic to argue about with other members. im fed up of it. :lol: some people have their reasons and thats understandable but some just leave for the sake of it and it's dissapointing because of the team doing so well! who's going to preston!!! :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:18 pm

lewis91 wrote:seems to be the biggest topic to argue about with other members. im fed up of it. :lol: some people have their reasons and thats understandable but some just leave for the sake of it and it's dissapointing because of the team doing so well! who's going to preston!!! :ayatollah:

Bit of a big topic I agree. They pay their money,they make their choice. I am in no position to tell anyone what to do with their time, and I doubt anyone against them leaving early are in any position to do so either. Fact of life is people will be different.
I stay till the end personally. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Funds are short at the mo for Preston but that may change,,,,,,(prayer smiley inserted here) :shock: :shock: :D :D

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:24 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
lewis91 wrote:seems to be the biggest topic to argue about with other members. im fed up of it. :lol: some people have their reasons and thats understandable but some just leave for the sake of it and it's dissapointing because of the team doing so well! who's going to preston!!! :ayatollah:

Bit of a big topic I agree. They pay their money,they make their choice. I am in no position to tell anyone what to do with their time, and I doubt anyone against them leaving early are in any position to do so either. Fact of life is people will be different.
I stay till the end personally. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Funds are short at the mo for Preston but that may change,,,,,,(prayer smiley inserted here) :shock: :shock: :D :D

:lol: be good to see you again....as i said before, you crack me up! preston will be a brilliant trip. the tables will turn and we will batter preston. as for fans leaving early...i agree that people have their excuses and that is fine but for a team that have really taken big strides and pushed so hard to get back on form and have stolen2nd spot do not deserve to get treated like shit basically. they have played their part and are trying extremely hard and fans just leave early. it's absolutely ridiculous!

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:27 pm

Funds are short at the mo for Preston but that may change,,,,,,(prayer smiley inserted here) :shock: :shock: :D :D[/quote]

:lol: be good to see you again....as i said before, you crack me up! preston will be a brilliant trip. the tables will turn and we will batter preston. as for fans leaving early...i agree that people have their excuses and that is fine but for a team that have really taken big strides and pushed so hard to get back on form and have stolen2nd spot do not deserve to get treated like shit basically. they have played their part and are trying extremely hard and fans just leave early. it's absolutely ridiculous![/quote]

Hope I can be there to crack you up again!!! :D :D :D :D

I know how you feel about the fans though. ;) ;) ;)

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:35 pm

fester...i can't say it's just me...i think theres a big number of us that feel the same. we can't change that but hopefully the fans will come to terms of how good the team are playing and possibly appreciate the effort they are putting in.
just behave around claire...we all saw how you misbehaved last time! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Loftus road two minutes into injury time and the ground is still full 8-) Goes to show how bad mannered and disrespectful all those who leave early no matter what the score is or how good the game is. Sorry to bring this up again it pisses me off.

You should be sorry bringing this up again.I would never leave a game early and hate to do so but when I am nights I must leave 10 mins early in order to get to work on time and even that is a rush.I am a season ticket holder and I am already restricted attending matches on day shifts so if I took the descision not to attend when nights and leave early then I doubt I would be able to attend 50% of the matches and would then question it is worth buying a season ticket in the first place. So what do I do? I take the hit and leave 10 mins early. What pisses me off is some of the looks I get or the odd comment thrown in my direction when leaving which I do not think is justified.Please bear in mind that some genuine fans have no choice so please do not judge us all the same.I would agree however that if a fan leaves early just to avoid the traffic without a pressing reason then I can understand your frustration.So just to let you all know in advance, me and my lad have a season ticket in the Canton next year in isle 106 row o seat 598/599. If you see me leaving early then don't judge me because sometimes I have no choice but to leave early.
Last edited by Bluebird64 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:45 pm

lewis91 wrote:fester...i can't say it's just me...i think theres a big number of us that feel the same. we can't change that but hopefully the fans will come to terms of how good the team are playing and possibly appreciate the effort they are putting in.
just behave around claire...we all saw how you misbehaved last time! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

What??? :o Now you have me at a disadvantage!! Lol, nah, all good fun Sir! :D :D

As for the fans, I still feel it's a knock on effect from Ridsdale/Sam/new ground and fans are not as close to the club as they used to be. Only my opinion, but I reckon the "sense of belonging" is missing. It will take some time to get back, but it will happen.
Things like getting the Ayatollah going round the stands etc needs to be addressed. A small thing you may well say, but it's when the small "sense of belonging" fades away the fans drift with it. I could go on but not now.. :( :( :(

As Annis would say....."It's only my opinion" :D :D :D

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Loftus road two minutes into injury time and the ground is still full 8-) Goes to show how bad mannered and disrespectful all those who leave early no matter what the score is or how good the game is. Sorry to bring this up again it pisses me off.

You should be sorry bringing this up again.I would never leave a game early and hate to do so but when I am nights I must leave 10 mins early in order to get to work on time and even that is a rush.I am a season ticket holder and I am already restricted attending matches on day shifts so if I took the descision not to attend when nights and leave early then I doubt I would be able to attend 50% of the matches and would then question it is worth buying a season ticket in the first place. So what do I do? I take the hit and leave 10 mins early. What pisses me off is some of the looks I get or the odd comment thrown in my direction when leaving which I do not think is justified.Please bear in mind that some genuine fans have no choice so please do not judge us all the same.I would agree however that if a fan leaves early just to avoid the traffic without a pressing reason then I can understand your frustration.So just to let you all know in advance, me and my lad have a season ticket in the Canton next year in isle 106 row o seat 598/599. If you see me leaving early then don't judge me because I have no choice but to leave.

mate no one is slagging off anyone who is leaving games early with a reason that is understandable which in your case we understand. we are purely talking about the people who wish to leave to "beat traffic" and other stupid reasons. over the past few days or weeks i should say there has been people with similar reasons to you and there have been some reasons which are totally understandable. we are just talking about the people who just want to leave for the sake of it when they should stay and appreciate the players hard work and effort.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:53 pm

mate no one is slagging off anyone who is leaving games early with a reason that is understandable which in your case we understand. we are purely talking about the people who wish to leave to "beat traffic" and other stupid reasons. over the past few days or weeks i should say there has been people with similar reasons to you and there have been some reasons which are totally understandable. we are just talking about the people who just want to leave for the sake of it when they should stay and appreciate the players hard work and effort.[/quote]

Agreed, but if some have to go then they go. (It's their right anyway)
Would be nice to see everyone staying because of the football/entertainment and atmosphere served on the menu, but hey, maybe one day soon eh?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:53 pm

Thanks, I can understand this frustration but when I leave early I am judged the same as others who leave without good reason. Hopefully the fans around me in the Canton next year will realise my situation and cut me some slack.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Bluebird64 wrote:Thanks, I can understand this frustration but when I leave early I am judged the same as others who leave without good reason. Hopefully the fans around me in the Canton next year will realise my situation and cut me some slack.

we either need a banner to explain to the canton stand your situation or we need ali to broadcast it on the tannoy :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:57 pm

lewis91 wrote:
Bluebird64 wrote:Thanks, I can understand this frustration but when I leave early I am judged the same as others who leave without good reason. Hopefully the fans around me in the Canton next year will realise my situation and cut me some slack.

we either need a banner to explain to the canton stand your situation or we need ali to broadcast it on the tannoy :lol: :ayatollah:

Cheers Lewis. :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:00 pm

the only thing you should worry about is the ninian outsinging you ;)

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:03 pm

lewis91 wrote:the only thing you should worry about is the ninian outsinging you ;)

Why, it's never happened before! lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:04 pm

lewis91 wrote:the only thing you should worry about is the ninian outsinging you ;)

This should'nt be a worry Lewis as me and my lad can belt out a tune as good as the rest of them and we have had much practice at most of our away games this season. We look forward to hopefully raising the noise level in the Canton next year so Ninian stand watch out.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:04 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:

Why, it's never happened before! lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D

ohh fester your in denial now! look us in the ninian have done the business in the last 3 home games...you lot have just stood their and admired us ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:12 pm

brewer918 wrote:people have their reasons for leaving simple as!! if they pay to get in its nobodies business what they do after that!!

Erm, I beg to differ....

It IS disrespectful to the team and shows a distinct lack of real passion for the club....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:17 pm

it's usually the miserable fans who leave early, the ones that theirs never no pleasing them the same ones who were calling bellamy a lazy tw*t, and bothroyd shit

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:19 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:it's usually the miserable fans who leave early, the ones that theirs never no pleasing them the same ones who were calling bellamy a lazy tw*t, and bothroyd shit

miserable ones? when we win they still go...what's there to be down about :lol: