Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Census Forms

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:49 pm

Just opened my mail and to my surprise they've sent my Census Form back, the reason...

In answer to the Question "Do you have any Dependants"..I put yes "Asylum Seekers, Gypos, Smackheads, Unemployable Bastards, Northern Rock, RBS, Ireland, Portugal and half of fuckin Eastern Europe....Apparently this wasn't an acceptable answer.

Re: Census Forms

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:55 pm

Marc wrote:Just opened my mail and to my surprise they've sent my Census Form back, the reason...

In answer to the Question "Do you have any Dependants"..I put yes "Asylum Seekers, Gypos, Smackheads, Unemployable Bastards, Northern Rock, RBS, Ireland, Portugal and half of fuckin Eastern Europe....Apparently this wasn't an acceptable answer.

Of course it isn't you missed funding terrorist schools in Pakistan...

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:58 pm

:lol: Is this a true story?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Marc wrote:Just opened my mail and to my surprise they've sent my Census Form back, the reason...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:01 pm

if there was a box saying "Some you would like to be changed about Britain" would would say ?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote::lol: Is this a true story?

No mate, wish I did think of putting it on there though :lol: just got it texted to me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:10 pm

dropebluebird wrote:if there was a box saying "Some you would like to be changed about Britain" would would say ?

A ditch dug from the Wye to the Dee....

Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:10 pm

dropebluebird wrote:if there was a box saying "Some you would like to be changed about Britain" would would say ?

If there was a question about "what would I change about Britain" my answer would be to build Hadrian's Wall and Offas Dyke 50 feet higher and then fill the other bit with water. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: (just having the craic). :D :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: