Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Summary of FSF Cymru meeting with FAW

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:NJ why are you nit picking? :shock:

I'm not nit picking, just pointing out the inconsistency which disfavours Swansea fans who may not be aware of the feedback or even the organisation. How difficult would it be for the Welsh representative to contact the Swansea site admin and get the message across to thousands of fellow Welsh football supporters?

then why dont you post it? corky already said he was banned from that shite site. Be the ambassador :lol:

Because I'm not the one who wants to be the Welsh fans rep. And being banned doesn't stop an email to the site admin does it.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:08 pm

Perhaps Corky will, christ let him do it in his own time mun. Just don't worry bout it.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:10 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Perhaps Corky will, christ let him do it in his own time mun. Just don't worry bout it.

Aye, let's see if he does :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:10 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Perhaps Corky will, christ let him do it in his own time mun. Just don't worry bout it.

wanna make a countdown? :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

wanna make a countdown? :lol:

Only if Rachel Riley is involved :mrgreen:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:27 pm

Its now 11.20...I have answered your questions as well as I can...all FSF members can have access to the information and any WElsh fans group can apply for a meeting with the FAW if they have a suitable agenda...they are open to all groups...and again like I have said numerous times now the actual WALES supporters site have this information on their sites...if any web master of any website contacts me I will happily send them the transcript and minutes of our meetings...but I do not have tme to contact every other website in Wales apart from the ones I am registered with....am I saying all this again? jeeeeeeess

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:31 pm

corky wrote:Its now 11.20...I have answered your questions as well as I can...all FSF members can have access to the information and any WElsh fans group can apply for a meeting with the FAW if they have a suitable agenda...they are open to all groups...and again like I have said numerous times now the actual WALES supporters site have this information on their sites...if any web master of any website contacts me I will happily send them the transcript and minutes of our meetings...but I do not have tme to contact every other website in Wales apart from the ones I am registered with....am I saying all this again? jeeeeeeess

Well I didn't ask you to repeat yourself. I simply asked why you feel it is right to post the info on here but not contact the Swansea site to post it on there.

Feel free to repeat yourself and not answer the questions again of course.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:32 pm

good night fella

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:35 pm

corky wrote:good night fella

Goodnight and thanks for fully explaining why as the "Welsh" rep you only post this info to Cardiff fans.

It shouldn't be too much too ask really should it.

Or am I being totally unreasonable in expecting the same level of info to be given to Cardiff messageboards and Swansea messageboards?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:02 pm

NJ73 wrote:But in my book you're not being representative of all Welsh fans.

He's not representative of all Welsh fans. He's representative of members of the FSF.

By the way,

WE ARE YOUR CAPITAL
WE GET EVERYTHING

Re: " Summary of FSF Cymru meeting with FAW "

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:02 pm

Cheers Corky for ALL the Info,time and effort you've put in to keeping us ALL updated :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:06 pm

NJ73 wrote:

Goodnight and thanks for fully explaining why as the "Welsh" rep you only post this info to Cardiff fans.

Or am I being totally unreasonable in expecting the same level of info to be given to Cardiff messageboards and Swansea messageboards?

ITS BECAUSE THIS FORUM is READ BY THOUSANDS and THE JACKS DONT FOLLOW WALES ABROAD :D

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

ITS BECAUSE THIS FORUM is READ BY THOUSANDS and THE JACKS DONT FOLLOW WALES ABROAD :D

There we are then. Says it all really.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:11 pm

There we are then. Says it all really.[/quote]

Corky Always gets a few thousand Views on here and NO MALICE/SNIPING etc, ALSO HE KNOWS Jacks like You use THIS FORUM SO EVERYONE IS HAPPY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

THEY ARE MY COMMENTS NOT Corkys :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:There we are then. Says it all really.

Corky Always gets a few thousand Views on here and NO MALICE/SNIPING etc, ALSO HE KNOWS Jacks like You use THIS FORUM SO EVERYONE IS HAPPY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

THEY ARE MY COMMENTS NOT Corkys :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

So you don't think that feedback like this should be posted equally on the Swansea messageboard as well?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:14 pm

NJ73 wrote:

So you don't think that feedback like this should be posted equally on the Swansea messageboard as well?[/quote]

You started Nit picking at Corky, You will find Corky is the most Fairest person out there and Helps ALL FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

So you don't think that feedback like this should be posted equally on the Swansea messageboard as well?

You started Nit picking at Corky, You will find Corky is the most Fairest person out there and Helps ALL FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

That doesn't answer my question though? :?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:18 pm

I woke back up again...get Phil S to contact me if he wants any stuff to add to his site...please note this also applies to every other web master of any other Welsh based football website...alternatively go to the FSF website or any of the main two Welsh supporters forums...back to sleep I go.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:20 pm

corky wrote:I woke back up again...get Phil S to contact me if he wants any stuff to add to his site...please note this also applies to every other web master of any other Welsh based football website...alternatively go to the FSF website or any of the main two Welsh supporters forums...back to sleep I go.

The point being that as rep, surely you should be contacting them to spread the word rather than putting it in your favoured places and waiting for the rest to come to you?

Either post it everywhere or nowhere surely otherwise it is clearly favouring a Cardiff City fanbase.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:21 pm

NJ73 wrote:
corky wrote:I woke back up again...get Phil S to contact me if he wants any stuff to add to his site...please note this also applies to every other web master of any other Welsh based football website...alternatively go to the FSF website or any of the main two Welsh supporters forums...back to sleep I go.

The point being that as rep, surely you should be contacting them to spread the word rather than putting it in your favoured places and waiting for the rest to come to you?

Either post it everywhere or nowhere surely?

What is the problem with Corky putting his updates on here ?

They are well Viewed and until Tonight always gets a Good Feedback :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Either post it everywhere or nowhere surely?

What is the problem with Corky putting his updates on here ?

They are well Viewed and until Tonight always gets a Good Feedback :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Because as has been pointed out, he's a rep for Wales, not Cardiff only.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:26 pm

They are well Viewed and until Tonight always gets a Good Feedback :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Because as has been pointed out, he's a rep for Wales, not Cardiff only.[/quote]

And THIS FORUM as YOU CAN TELL and READ HAS FANS FROM ALL OVER THE UK and EUROPE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:32 pm

Like I have said so many times I post on all sites that I am registered on, not purely Cardiff sites however if any web master from any Welsh football club wants any updates on any meetings I will be happy to send them to them no problem at all,lol...this is my last words in this thread...bye

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:48 pm

NJ73 wrote:

Either post it everywhere or nowhere surely otherwise it is clearly favouring a Cardiff City fanbase.

you must have a really boring life. if swansea fans want the same info as us join the fsf and elect a jack onto the board or whatever it is. corky has said numerous times that he has posted it on the sites hes registered with. he hasnt put it on a swans site as he is banned.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:51 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

you must have a really boring life. if swansea fans want the same info as us join the fsf and elect a jack onto the board or whatever it is. corky has said numerous times that he has posted it on the sites hes registered with. he hasnt put it on a swans site as he is banned.

WELL SAID Phil :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:54 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Again, says it all really.

You'd think the fsf would want their info to reach as many people as possible and actively do everything they can to make that possible. But apparently we need a swans fan elected in order for someone to be arsed to get that.

Shocker.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:59 pm

ask Phil S to contact me

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:02 am

Again, says it all really.

You'd think the fsf would want their info to reach as many people as possible and actively do everything they can to make that possible. But apparently we need a swans fan elected in order for someone to be arsed to get that.

Shocker.[/quote]

well its not really a shocker is it, if swansea city as a supporter base wants the information from the fsf on wales matters you have 2 options:
1. elect a swansea supporter to represent you in the fsf so you can get the information directly and will give corky someone to liase with.
2. let corky access your forums so he can post the information directly.
Seems very simple to me.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:03 am

corky wrote:ask Phil S to contact me

As the rep shouldn't you be actively looking to contact people in order to spread the word and info of the fsf rather than sitting back and expecting people to contact you?

I honestly don't understand this stance.

Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:06 am

JONNY012697 wrote:Again, says it all really.

Shocker.

well its not really a shocker is it, if swansea city as a supporter base wants the information from the fsf on wales matters you have 2 options:
1. elect a swansea supporter to represent you in the fsf so you can get the information directly and will give corky someone to liase with.
2. let corky access your forums so he can post the information directly.
Seems very simple to me.[/quote]

Funny I thought that it wasn't club exclusive? So why would we need our own rep on there to get info?

It's not difficult for cork to get the email of our site if he'd actually been that interested in getting the info on our site.