Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

listening to cardiff game abroad (help)

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:57 pm

im going to Spain for 10days on wednesday and missing the QPR and preston game, there is a internet cafe near us, but i dont think i can listen to radio wales in spain becuase of licenisng stuff as it goes through i player.

i have a radio over there but i dont think that will pick up radio wales, besides i have no idea how long wave works ..

so any suggestions.. how have you guys done it in the past ?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: listening to cardiff game abroad (help)

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Sit in a Football Pub like I will be doing in Santa Ponsa with a pint in your hand in the lovely Sun, At Scotch Corner(Rangers Bar). :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:57 pm

carpet20 wrote:im going to Spain for 10days on wednesday and missing the QPR and preston game, there is a internet cafe near us, but i dont think i can listen to radio wales in spain becuase of licenisng stuff as it goes through i player.

i have a radio over there but i dont think that will pick up radio wales, besides i have no idea how long wave works ..

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/player/BuyNow

Less than £3 per month and you'll be able to watch all the highlights as well! ;) :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:03 pm

carpet20 wrote:im going to Spain for 10days on wednesday and missing the QPR and preston game, there is a internet cafe near us, but i dont think i can listen to radio wales in spain becuase of licenisng stuff as it goes through i player.

The QPR game is being streamed, try

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?com ... e=football

Preston I don't know but the Boro game will also be streamed. I have CC player as overthemoon suggests as back up.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:45 pm

Get yourself a personal DAB radio you should be able to listen to the footy on BBC world service.