Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

F.A.O STAN Q.P.R

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:18 pm

Any chance you can put a placard round your neck so we know what you look like for Saturdays game :lol:

Re: F.A.O STAN Q.P.R

Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Why do you want to give me a dig :lol:

Na you can't miss me mate, I'm 5 ft 2, ginger hair, walk with a limp & have a glass eye & will be found in the nearest battle cruiser to the ground slumped up against the bar. I also go nowhere without my pet mascot dog 'Colin' who I will be carrying in a Lidl carrier bag :D

:ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:31 pm

are you sitting nearest the family end or the ninan end ?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Why do you want to give me a dig :lol:

Na you can't miss me mate, I'm 5 ft 2, ginger hair, walk with a limp & have a glass eye & will be found in the nearest battle cruiser to the ground slumped up against the bar. I also go nowhere without my pet mascot dog 'Colin' who I will be carrying in a Lidl carrier bag :D

You have just described every QPR fan there Chief :lol: :lol: P.S Just sending you a PM :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:48 pm

Are you the Cardif version of DAI HUNT? :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:51 pm

You poor b*stard, Ginger hair :shock:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Disappointing result tonight hope you f**k it up against us next. Saturday . But good luck after that .

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:46 pm

are you going to a pub or is it a bubble trip?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:

You have just described every QPR fan there Chief :lol: :lol: P.S Just sending you a PM :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: