Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

VALE TODAY

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:58 pm

I went to the vale today to see the boys in training but there were only a few there.
First player I seen was Naylor ,I ask him if there was any today he said only guys with injurys.
Then seen Keinan, did speak to him but later out come Chops and Hudson,they were working with a trainer on there fitness.
I must say Chops was looking pretty good turning twisting sprinting along with Hudson. As they were going through there work out along come Super Kev, he stood right by the side of me and said hi ok ? Yep I said ,then ask him if he was ok after that clash he had on Saturday. Yer I'm ok thanks he said ,then I seen he had a part tattoo on his arm.
I looked more close at it and it was the last supper, you know that god thing :) anyway I as him , so you religious them kev?
With a big smile he said no not really I am roman Catholic ( guess that makes him a Celtic Fan :lol: ) which is cool for me 8-) . From what I seen of it looks like its going to look cool after its finished, well as cool as god can look I guess. Some more of the guys come out later Mashall was one of them but couldn't see the others as I was pulling out as they come over. But Bellers or Jay wasn't there so I guess there ok.

Re: VALE TODAY

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:08 pm

you asked if he was religious so he said "no not really i am roman catholic" i dont get that :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:11 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:I went to the vale today to see the boys in training but there were only a few there.
First player I seen was Naylor ,I ask him if there was any today he said only guys with injurys.
Then seen Keinan, did speak to him but later out come Chops and Hudson,they were working with a trainer on there fitness.
I must say Chops was looking pretty good turning twisting sprinting along with Hudson. As they were going through there work out along come Super Kev, he stood right by the side of me and said hi ok ? Yep I said ,then ask him if he was ok after that clash he had on Saturday. Yer I'm ok thanks he said ,then I seen he had a part tattoo on his arm.
I looked more close at it and it was the last supper, you know that god thing :) anyway I as him , so you religious them kev?
With a big smile he said no not really I am roman Catholic ( guess that makes him a Celtic Fan :lol: ) which is cool for me 8-) . From what I seen of it looks like its going to look cool after its finished, well as cool as god can look I guess. Some more of the guys come out later Mashall was one of them but couldn't see the others as I was pulling out as they come over. But Bellers or Jay wasn't there so I guess there ok.

Cracked me up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Yep that was his reply to me ,but he was really easy going, chops did look that happy at all.
I ask him you hope to be back soon , with his head down looking at the ground he just grunted mmm yerr yerr
But he did break into a smile after his work out with Hudson , when my little boy whos only 4 said to him, ha your very fast chopsra :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:46 pm

Crackin read m8 :D :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Lapsed catholic I guess