Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SEASON TICKET DEADLINE EXTENDED

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:30 pm

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 68,00.html?

Until this Thursday.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Last edited by worcester_ccfc on Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: SEASON TIKCET DEADLINE EXTENDED

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:32 pm

they are desperate :lol:

Re: SEASON TICKET DEADLINE EXTENDED

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:49 pm

what a suprise :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:50 pm

Whats a 2 month season ticket :?

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:59 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Whats a 2 month season ticket :?

for pre season friendlies?? :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:01 pm

:o :lol: bargain, I want 4 :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:01 pm

:lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:14 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:they are desperate :lol:

Seen as they sold over 16,000 so quick before March 1st :roll:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:15 pm

how many ST's are left? (thats ST's not STD's :lol:)

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

fecking glory supporters, if we were scrapping for 6th we wouldnt have sold as many.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:35 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

fecking glory supporters, if we were scrapping for 6th we wouldnt have sold as many.

surely thats a good thing though :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:52 pm

oh aye its good but then again i think its a shame only now they are buying a ST

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:59 pm

i honestly think some people were 50/50 a few games ago but now there putting their money into ccfc...good to see but dissapointing that they didn't believe at first. aslong as we get good season ticket figures it's all good. :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:01 pm

Some people just naturally leave things to the last minute anyway.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:04 pm

they might buy them but as soon as we get beaten then they don't want to know the club and go off and support some other team thats doing well.
I know many that have done that.I can remember when we would be doing well if we got 12k into Ninian Park since the FA cup it went to 18k and now its averaging 23-25 .

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:48 pm

i was told by someone today that the club has now sold around 18,000 - 19,000 season tickets, if that is true then that is good going and we should be in good shape for next season whatever division we are in!

Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:08 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:oh aye its good but then again i think its a shame only now they are buying a ST

You don't half get some miserable basterds supporting City :lol:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Well I know it's been done before but I'm glad they have extended it. So many stories today of people can't get through, e-ticketing not working for them so it's been mental for genuine fans to buy season tickets etc.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Goodshoes wrote:Well I know it's been done before but I'm glad they have extended it. So many stories today of people can't get through, e-ticketing not working for them so it's been mental for genuine fans to buy season tickets etc.

Why wait until the last day - Is it because we have had a good run of wins? 8-)
They have had over 4 months to renew, and quite a while for new season tickets - Why wait until the last day? :shock: :shock:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:11 pm

NOT GOOD IMO, FOLKS....!!

Once again the City hierarchy have set a 'deadline' and reneged on it for all the wrong reasons....

Those 'supporters' who have NOT purchased their season tickets PRIOR TO TODAY'S ORIGINAL DEADLINE have showed NO FUTURE COMMITMENT to their so-called club BEFORE NOW and are only attempting (like during the FA Cup Final fiasco) to jump on the proverbial bandwagon....

To SOME extent I understand their logic (club and plastics) BUT for me at least, it leaves yet another bitter taste, as the feckless and the glory-hunters are allowed on to a boat that SHOULD have already left them on the dockside as the REAL supporters sail away into the sunshine. The late-comers should HAVE to pay a heavy tax to catch that boat up....

What IF we weren't to pull this promotion off (my gut feeling is that we will :ayatollah: ) and stayed in the Championship for another season??

Can you imagine the empty seats when the undercover ManUre, Chelski, Arsene-nil and Liverpuddle fans aren't able to watch their 'real' teams??

Sorry, I'm sure I'll take a bit of a slating from some tonight BUT it is how I feel....

Most of us have committed to the Bluebirds WELL BEFORE TODAY whether we are in the Premiership or the Championship next season and that the 'plastics' can buy a ticket at the same rate as us is bloody frustrating, to say the least!!

:ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll:
:roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:oh aye its good but then again i think its a shame only now they are buying a ST

You don't half get some miserable basterds supporting City :lol:

im not miserable i just like to moan once in a blue moon :D

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:12 pm

I cannot believe what crap I am hearing on this site tonight. I was queing to get my ticket for the Preston game from 4.00pm
and got talking to quite a few city fans who were buying their season tickets last minute because of the situation with jobs, money etc., we find ourselves in in the uk today. Some of those city fans have been supporting the city through thick and thin long before most on this message board, i got talking to one city fan i first met back in the early 70's.
And before anyone goes on about greed from the football club (although I think the whole situation with having to buy season tickets early is greed) I was witness to a conversation when the decision was taken to extend the sale until Thursday because of the sheer numbers still queing way past 5pm!
These people queing are city fans willing to spend hard earned cash on the club they love, and we call gypos insular!
Get a grip, not all city fans are in a privilaged position with regards to well paid jobs.

Ok rant over, just had to reply to some silver spooned people on here! :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:38 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:I cannot believe what crap I am hearing on this site tonight. I was queing to get my ticket for the Preston game from 4.00pm
and got talking to quite a few city fans who were buying their season tickets last minute because of the situation with jobs, money etc., we find ourselves in in the uk today. Some of those city fans have been supporting the city through thick and thin long before most on this message board, i got talking to one city fan i first met back in the early 70's.
And before anyone goes on about greed from the football club (although I think the whole situation with having to buy season tickets early is greed) I was witness to a conversation when the decision was taken to extend the sale until Thursday because of the sheer numbers still queing way past 5pm!
These people queing are city fans willing to spend hard earned cash on the club they love, and we call gypos insular!
Get a grip, not all city fans are in a privilaged position with regards to well paid jobs.

Ok rant over, just had to reply to some silver spooned people on here! :ayatollah:

Well said that man.

Good to read some sense here in a sea of dross and negativity.

Some of you need to stop playing "follow our leader" and applaud all fellow supporters who stump up the cash in these difficult times.

Stop harking back to the "good old days." They weren't, they were shit. Crowds of a couple of thousand and football that was generally utter shite.

Our fanbase has grown thanks to our success on the field. It's what happens so accept and rejoice that so many new (and no doubt old) fans are joining us. Stop slating them with your childish comments (glory seekers, plastics, etc.) and welcome them to our club and our world.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:25 pm

Seen as they sold over 16,000 so quick before March 1st :roll:[/quote]

fecking glory supporters, if we were scrapping for 6th we wouldnt have sold as many.[/quote]

surely thats a good thing though :ayatollah:[/quote]

It would be BETTER if the club showed some bottle and made sure the ditherers paid Premiership prices next year as a (sarcastic) thank you for their lack of support when it really mattered....i.e. when they were ASKED to buy their season tickets early in a show of faith in the team they CLAIM to love....!!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:I cannot believe what crap I am hearing on this site tonight. I was queing to get my ticket for the Preston game from 4.00pm

Good rant, in fairness BUT EVERYONE KNEW THE DEADLINE WAS TODAY so COULD have PLANNED ahead IF they were genuine OR they could have bought on-line....

Alternatively, the 'credit option' has ALWAYS been available and they could have kept their original seats....

Just some thoughts....because whilst SOME may be genuinely there for the reasons you state, many more were NOT!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: