Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dave jones hater!

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:05 pm

I have to admit I wanted him out and replaced but he's proved me wrong so far because since we were calling for his head he has won every game with ease. If we brought in a new manager and he won theses games with ease we would be praising him and calling him god.... So dave jones maybe you are the man to take us up and I'm going to admit I was wrong when it's mattered at the business end of the season your bringing the belief back and we all believe we will be in 2nd place come the end of the season.... Any one else like to admit they was wrong.......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Dave jones hater!

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:14 pm

i wanted him out too but the season aint over yet still a possibilty that we dont even make the playoffs

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:18 pm

Im still not convinced, but he has gone up a few notches in my book, but i cant understand what has changed, my thoughts are that bellamy has become dave jones right hand man, reading carls update yesterday bellamy is having a lot of input maybe more than he was earlier in the season, i think he will manage us one day :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:20 pm

evans above wrote:Im still not convinced, but he has gone up a few notches in my book, but i cant understand what has changed, my thoughts are that bellamy has become dave jones right hand man, reading carls update yesterday bellamy is having a lot of input maybe more than he was earlier in the season, i think he will manage us one day :ayatollah:

player /manager next season maybe ?? :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:27 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
evans above wrote:Im still not convinced, but he has gone up a few notches in my book, but i cant understand what has changed, my thoughts are that bellamy has become dave jones right hand man, reading carls update yesterday bellamy is having a lot of input maybe more than he was earlier in the season, i think he will manage us one day :ayatollah:

player /manager next season maybe ?? :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

i dont think he will be ready next year mart but who knows

Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:48 pm

I was almost going to delete the thread then, at such an important time of the season, until I read the intitial content!

I have always been pretty fickle when it comes to Jones, and when it was said his Job was under threat when we had Leeds at home, and we won, is when I thought all the good was coming back to us, but we still managed to find a way to slump again! Probably through player injuries, lack of confidence etc etc - and its just such a shame Jones didnt up his game alot earlier in the season. We have Lost and drawn games we all knew we should have won - and could be flying at the top with QPR, but to say - at least we have made a great push at the right time is an understatement! Once again, it is in our hands, and the only one who can take it away from Dave jones and Cardiff city - is Dave Jones and Cardiff City!

Lets do this! :ayatollah: